Chapter 27: Day off, Moving, Eren..

Mikasa's Pov

Eren told me he loved me. I sat there in silence. What do I do? I love him too. "Eren I love you too." I said looking down with a blush. "You look adorable with a blush." He said. "Wow Eren!" I joked. "I forgot to give this to you but I thought maybe you wouldn't want it back." He said pulling the red scarf out from his pocket. The same scarf he gave me when he saved me. "I made a mistake and I would like to redo it." He said looking at me with honor as if he really meant it. "Eren I will wear it but, I only love you. I won't date you! You hurt me really badly I won't just let that go!" I kind of yelled. "I'm sorry but Annie was really nice and pretty so I couldn't resist. I kissed her. That's all." he said. "That's really all?" I asked in anger. "You're stupid! Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked him still angry. My heart rate was increasing! "You're an effortless basterd. Actually did you think you could get away with that anyway? You texted me 'Good Morning'!" I yelled.

He just looked down then walked out. "I got to go!" He said. "Not cool!" I yelled as he shut the door. "He is so stupid! But I still love him!" I said to myself before sleeping.

Time skip

I woke up and my eyes are at a blur. I look at the clock and see its 3:34pm. "Damn!" I said to myself! I slowly got up almost falling but caught myself on the Salem solution pole. (It's the bag full of water that's hooked to your arm) I started walking towards my close on the counter. As I was changing i noticed the bandages on my right shoulder. I got really sad. After changing I called a cab to drive me close to HQ.

"Thank you Sir!" I said paying the driver. I walked the rest of the way. I started to get dizzy but I made it there. I looked around and saw Eren. "Mikasa!" He yelled. I didn't know why he yelled." I then felt a large amount of pain in my shoulder. I looked at it and saw blood all over my uniform. I fell onto the ground. "Mikasa your stitches came undone." He said.

After hours of fixing me I was finally ready for action

I walked to my boss's office and knocked on the door.

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Yes come it." The voice said. I still don't know who my real boss is but nobody knows so I can't ask. It doesn't bother me just as long as I get paid for work. Which reminds me after this I'm going home to talk to Max about something Important.

I walked in and sat in front of his desk. He was wearing a black mask and black thin scarf. "Sir I would like to-" He cut me off. "You're getting a new partner. There is a girl joining the Survey Corps and she will be in your team section. You'll be teacher her rope." He said. It was as if he knew I wanted a new partner. "Oh okay Sir." I agreed. "Now what did you want to talk about?" He asked me. "Oh never mind." I said. I excused myself and left.

I took one of the cars and left. My car was a black mustang with the Police signs all over it. I drove to my house and saw Max on the couch. "Hey max do want to move?" I asked him. He looked really happy. "Yeah that would be awesome but I still want to be in an apartment." He said. "I agree I love the look of them." I said. We walked to my computer and looked for new apartments.

1 hour later

We both agreed on an apart that suited us both. I wanted a view of the town and Max wanted a sweet teenage apartment. The walls had traces of brick in it. There was a huge window showing the view so that was good. It was just a really cool place! I didn't hesitate to buy it! Then the door rang but Max and I were already about to head out. I opened the door and saw Eren and Armin. "Hey!" I said putting on my black wrap coat and scarf, same with Max. "You're going somewhere?" Eren asked. "Yeah I bought a new apartment and I'm meeting with the owner to see if we can talk about price range and stuff." I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door. "We get to drive the sweet cop car?" Max asked. "Yeah we do!" I said jumping up in excitement. "Well mind if we come with?" Armin asked. "Sure follow me." I said. "Max and I got in the car. Max sat in the front seat and I rolled down all the windows and dropped the roof off. We played music and started being amazing! Once we got there I turned the music off and started to talk to the women. I saw Eren play with Max out the window Armin was inside helping me with everything.

Several boring questions at stuff and several days later of stupid papers we finally got the house!

It's August 8. School started and Max went. I got an Email telling me about how I got the house!! I was so excited I pulled Max out of school and we began to pack our stuff and move! I wanted to get out as fast as possible so we didn't stop packing till we got it all! It was 2:13am when we were down. It was a 30min drive to the new place.

We went to sleep right away. After we woke up I called Armin and Eren to come and help. They accepted my offer and came not long after. We were unpacking when Armin and Max decided to go get lunch. So it was just Eren and I. I got a glass of wine and started to drink. "Wow dude your cat is weird like I don't even know!" Eren said. "What do you have against my cat?" I asked him. "Nothing just he is super fat." He said. I was a little bussed but I really wanted to kiss Eren. "Eren is it okay if I-" I couldn't say it. "What?" he asked getting close to my face. i started to blush. "You're starting to get red do you have a fever?" He asked putting his hand on my head and pressing his head on his hand. "You don't have a fever so what's wrong?" He asked. "I umm just wanted to ask if I could ki-" I was cut off when Armin and Max came home with lunch.

After lunch Armin and his girlfriend wanted to take Max to the new water park. "Krista your dating Armin!" I was shocked! "Yeah didn't I tell you?" She said. "No!" I yelled in a playful way. "Haha well can we take Max?" She asked. Max had a Please-Let-Me-Go face. "Yeah you can." I said. He was super happy. Max went and changed then they all left. So it was just me and Eren again. "So Mikasa?" He asked. "What did you want to tell me?" He asked. "Well I was going to say..." I continued. "Will you kiss me again?"

Eren's Pov

She asked me to kiss her. It's like she knew I wanted to. I kissed her once. "Thank you." She said walking towards one of the boxes to unpack. "I'm super tired Eren! Let's take a nap." She suggested. "Okay." I smiled.

We walked to the couch and lay down. Mikasa was sitting and I laid my head on her lap. She pets my head and soon after we fell asleep.

Time Skip

When I woke up Mikasa was on my chest sleeping. She was adorable it was as if we went back in time and were dating. Then I remembered what I did to her. The thing I could never undo. I kissed her head then laid my head back down. "I love you so much Mikasa it hurts!" I said out loud but to myself. "I love you too!" She said. "Please be mine again!" I said. "I'd love too!" She said. She looked at me and we kissed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Isn't this so adorable? Or is it just getting weird? I must know! Leave a like and a comment for me! Thank you!

K Baii Baii Guys =D