Chapter 41: What could happen?

Max's Pov

(From the begging when he got kidnapped)

I had just got out of school and was waiting for my mom or dad to come get me or I mine as well walk home. I was walking side by side with May as I noticed a woman with Blonde hair walking towards us.

(Claris: Age 34, blonde, about the height of Eren, black eyes, and always wears red lipstick)

I gripped on to Mays hand as the woman approached us. "Hello, are you Max?" The woman asked. "Yes, who are you?" I answered. She smiled brightly. "I'm Mercy; your mother wanted me to take you home since she was going to be running late." She explained. "What's my mother's name?" I asked. "Mikasa Ackerman, actually she got married to Eren Yeager so her name has been changed to Mikasa Yeager." She said. "Alright well do you mind giving May a ride too?" I asked. If she wasn't who she said then she would know that May lives next door.

"Well of course, she told me you might want May to come too since she lives next door." She offered her hand out to me. I'm guessing I'm just going to have to believe her since she knew about May and everything.

"Alright let's go." I smiled to May as she did to me. We walked towards Mercy's car and got in. Mercy started the car and speeded away which started to worry me. "Excuse me your going pretty fast." I pointed out. She didn't say anything. She stopped the car and looked at us. "Here," She handed me a soaking wet towel. I smelled it as did May and everything went dark...

*Time Skip*

I was barely awaken as I could feel a tight grip around my waist. My vision was blurry so it was hard to see but I could tell my surroundings well. I was being carried by 'someone', my body was swung over that 'someone's shoulder. I could see May being tangled too. Her head was bleeding and her eyes were closed.

Before I knew it I blacked out again...

*Time Skip*

I felt the pain sting my face as Mercy slapped me. "Wake up!" She yelled. I shot up and looked around. I was in a house? Mercy stood straight looking down at me. I looked to my right a saw May. She was awake but her eyes were red as if she has been crying hard. I smiled to reassure her things will be fine. She nodded in response.

"Alright so what's your real name?" I asked her as I spit a bit of blood from my mouth. "My name is, the one and only, Claris Margret." She showed herself off. "Fantastic, you know my mom and dad will come for you." I pointed out. "I know; I'm planning on that!" After she said that the door opened behind her. "What are you-" I was cut off as a tall man came in. He walked up to me and *BAM* I felt a punch to my face and was knocked out.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to screaming and yelling. I got worried thinking it was May and it was. That guy who punched me was now dragging her by the hair to a chair on the other side of the room. "What are you doing?" I asked/yelled. May stopped yelling and just let it happen. I felt awful to how she felt.

He set her down in the chair and came back towards me, grabbed my hair, and pulled me to the chair. He didn't use my hair to pull me, dick...

We waited for hours and hours. That man was outside the door. They gave us snacks every hour which was kind of nice, I'd enjoy it too if they didn't kidnap us...

"Max, what if we don't get found?" May asked me. "We will, I know my parents will come and I'm sure your mom informed my parents about you being missing." I explained to calm her down. "Yeah but it's been a long time." She pointed out that fact.