Chapter 38: The start of something big...

Eren's Pov

Our honey moon is over...

Max is going to an elite high school which is super awesome! Today is just an ordinary day at work... Being bored, doing nothing, Sasha is making paper air planes... This is fun...

"Eren?" Mikasa asked with a concern tone in her voice. "What's wrong? I dropped everything to see what's wrong. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked her so confused. "Eren stop this isn't funny!" She yelled. Then something was happening to my computer! Same with Annie's and Sasha's! "Someone has hacked the files!" I said. Whoever is doing this is stupid but also smart!

"This person is deleting all the file everything!" Sasha yelled trying to stop it. "There isn't anything you can do..." I told her. We have never had anything like this. Something is very wrong! "Everyone save everything you can to a flash drive NOW!" I yelled. Everyone was already equipped with flash drives in their computers so this would be easy.

*Time Skip*

Everyone saved most of their shit! Also we have a back up flash drive that has everything on it so it doesn't matter if things are deleted. But that's not the case someone hacked into this! Someone hacked into our security! The only thing that the "Hacker" didn't delete was some murder files that happen like four years ago that I investigated on, but the boss dropped it because he said he deled with it.

"Eren that do we do with this?" Mikasa asked me. "First we'll have Armin see what he can do about this, after he does we'll reopen the investigation of the file this "hacker" left up because obviously he/she wants us to!" I explained. The boss is out doing a meeting so he wasn't here for this...

"I'm going on a coffee break." Armin told everyone. "Wow what happen here?" Armin looked stupid...

"We got hacked..." Annie explained. Armin stood straight. "Okay lets started with your computer." He walked over to Mikasa's computer. "How'd you know that the hacking started with my computer?" She asked him. "I'm smart and your computer is the most fried!" He explained. "You can see that at least 2 people did this, most likely someone who knows the inside of the building. Not only did this person see murder flies but personal files." He explained. "How do you know this?" I asked him. "It's obvious to see this! I say we have a rat in here, but as you can see this "Hacker" has something to do with these files! I would say it's a 'she'." He explained with more detail.

Oh I know this woman.

"I questioned her. She seemed normal." I pointed out. "What do you mean?" Mikasa asked. "I'll have to reread the file and everything before I make assumptions." With that everyone left for home except for Armin. He stayed back to work on the hacking.

Mikasa got into the car first, shot gun, and I got in driver's seat. I turned on the car and started to drive down the road. "Mikasa, how do you feel about this hacker?" I asked her. "Eren, I'm worried. I've seen that case before. You investigated this; you should know what's going on right?" She asked me. "Yeah, I'm just tired." I smiled.

*Time Skip*

We were in bed, Mikasa and I. Max was already passed out in his room. "Eren, do you think this case will be serious?" Mikasa asked me. "I'm sure that this will just be some small case that will last for like a week." I explained to her. Truly I don't know what this case will be like...

"I lo- nah I'm tired." Mikasa joked. "So you don't love me?" I asked in a pouty tone. "I love you!" She kissed me. This turned to making out. Then she got on top of me still making out.