Chapter 34: Wedding planning...

Mikasa' Pov

Great today is planning day! The day to plan for the wedding... Yeah I'm excited but also nervous. What if things don't work out? What if he decides he doesn't love me? What will I do then?!

"Mikasa, which one do you like?" Sasha asked me. We were looking at wedding dress. I couldn't decided between a (Of course it's white) dress with beading sprawling down and a long trail at the end. It was strapless so that was good! The other one (Still white) the whole upper body part was full of beading and the bottom part fluffed out like a princess dress and trailed far in the back.

"I can't decide..." I told her. "I like this one." She pointed at the fluffed princess dress. "Yeah that one is really pretty." I commented. I'll go with that one. "Let's just do that one." I took the dress and went to the dressing room. Surprisingly it fit well and it looked really good on me. "Let's see it!" I heard Sasha yell.

I walked out and I watched as her mouth dropped. "You look so amazing!" She hugged me. "I love it!" I said with excitement. "Okay, so this is the dress you want?" My wedding planner asked. "Yes, I want this one."

*Time skip*

Eren's Pov

"Alright bruh, you think you can beat me this time?" I asked Max as we continued to play Call of Duty Black ops 3. (Yes I get it, Black ops 3 has not come out yet but who cares really)

"Dad not cool, camping." Max yelled at me. "I did not camp, I just happen to be standing there when you ran by!" I explained. "Yeah right!" He yelled.

We continued to play for a period of time till it was 3:11pm. "Alright, Mikasa is supposed to come home soon so we got to pick up the house." I explained turning off the Xbox. "Right!" He jumped up and started to pick up the mess.

"So dad you excited to get married to mom?" Max asked me. "Of course I am, I mean she is the love of my life. I am prepared to spend the rest of my life with her." I explained. "You know, Christmas is coming up. What will you get her?" He asked. "I don't know exactly but-" I was cut off as I heard Mikasa park the car. "Hurry shove things in the closet!" I yelled as Max shoved all of our clothes in the closet. "Don't tell her we didn't do them!" I yelled as I jumped on the couch. "Hurry get over here." He shut the door and jumped on the couch as soon as Mikasa open the door.

"Hey guys." She smiled. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "Gross." Max whispered under his breath. "Oh really know!" Mikasa said as she pulled out his phone. "Wh-why do you have my phone?" He asked a bit nervous with a blush. "Oh this is your phone?" She asked clueless. "I didn't know."

"Mom can I have it back? Please..." He begged. "Oh wait what's this?" She asked as she pulled up a picture. "Dude, who is that?" I asked curiously with a laugh. "She's just a friend!" He laughed. "Apparently, she's a good friend." She showed him the picture. It was a picture of Max kissing his friends cheek. (The friend is female)

He had a big blush on his cheeks. I came up to him and pat his back. "Great job son, she's so beautiful!" I laughed. "Yeah Max, where did you meet her?" Mikasa asked. "She's our next door neighbor..." He looked down still with his blush. "You must invite her over." Mikasa smiled. "No!" His face was now pure red. "Whatever. I was just messing with you." Mikasa gave him his phone. "I'm going to my friend's house." He yelled as he ran out the door.

Mikasa put her ear to the door and heard him knock on the door.

Mikasa's Pov

"Hey." He said. It was silent then she spoke. "Hey why are you here?" She asked. "Oh just because I was bore-" He was cut off. "So I'm your bored choice?" She asked. I think she was pouting. "N-no, that's not it. Your very important to me I would hang out with you even if I wasn't bored." He explained. So cute!

"So did you find the wedding dress?" Eren ask coming up behind me and hugging me. "Yeah I did find the dress." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "We have to meet our wedding planner at 2." Eren explained.

"I'm happy you purposed." He swung me side by side. "What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his phone. "We got enough time." He smirked. "Oh now, do we?" I asked. We both had a smirk on our faces.

(Alright pervs guess what!)

"Stop killing me!" I yelled. "No, the whole game is to kill you." Eren explained. "Still, I'm your fiancée don't kill me!" I complained. "Then stop playing." Eren laughed. "What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his phone and his eyes widen. "It's-" He didn't finish. "What time is it?" I cried out. "It's only 1:49." Eren laughed. "Then let's go." I smiled.

*Time skip*

Eren's Pov

"Eren I know where I want the wedding." Mikasa had a smile but her expression was sad. "I want our mother to be there." She smiled. I was shocked. I didn't even think of that! "That's a great Idea." I exclaimed. "It wouldn't be right not to have the women who raised us not be there." She explained more clearly. I agree with her that if mom was there we would be happier.

"Hello!" Our wedding planner smiled. We shook her hand and she led us to her office. "So where would you like the wedding?" She asked. "I have great sites already planned out." She took out some photos. "We aren't interested in that. I want our wedding to be at the cemetery where my mother died." I explained. "Oh wow, that's exciting. What cemetery was she buried at?" She asked. I could never forget where we buried her. Her favorite flower was the rose so we figured it would be best to place her at 'Blue Rose Cemetery'.

"She was buried at 'Blue Rose Cemetery.' Mikasa said with a smile. "Alright, well, would you like layouts from other weddings to compare and design your own?" She asked. "That would be great thank you." This is the worst part when you're planning and the one doesn't agree...

*Time skip* (I truly don't want to go into detail about the whole wedding business. I'll just explain what the wedding will look like and stuff like that. I don't need every last detail about it...)

Finally we finally decided on how we want the wedding to look.

We would have red, white, and grey curtains hanging from the trees and poles. Chairs would be lined 4x6 (4 rows, 6 chairs each) Flowers would be placed everywhere and at the end of the aisle would be Moms grave. A red carpet would be placed down for everyone to walk on. The chairs would be a light grey with white bows on the back. It's supposed to be cloudy but won't rain.

"I'm excited." I smiled. "Well, if that what it will look like how about we discuss about the table wear?" She asked. "China." "Crystal." We both said our opinion. "Okay, now what?" I asked. "Well we'll have to decide. "Crystal might break too easily!" Mikasa explained. "But China is super expensive!" I complained. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Idiot." We both said. "We'll go with crystal." I smiled. "Oh, and fine dining Champaign." Mikasa laughed. "Sounds wonderful, I'll call you if I have any questions. And the wedding IS on Saturday?" She asked. "Yes." Mikasa answered. I'm happy to get married to her but I'm worried... What if Levi shows up before, after, or even during the wedding... "Eren?" Mikasa asked. "Sorry I was thinking." I apologized. "Alright, let's go then."

We walked out of her office and out to the building. I got into the driver seat and she got shot gun. "We have work tomorrow..." I sighed in pure sadness. "Fuck..." Mikasa laughed.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Yes I know this chapter was very boring but after this will be an exciting chapter then the wedding!! Yay their getting married! Please comment and tell me if you would like me to add anything! I feel as if this book is getting boring to some... Anyway leave a vote and of course a comment! Thank you