Chapter 18: The ruined day.

Mikasa's Pov

Its was Saturday, my date with Jean was in 5 hours. It was 12:37pm. I was just getting done eating lunch with Eren and Armin. I had a salad with a strawberry smoothie. I was looking out the window when Eren poked my face. "Why are you staring out in space?" He asked. "Just thinking about the date." I answered him. He looked down in sadness. "Hey Mika why would you go out with him even though you got your memories back?" Armin asked me. I forgot that I got all my memories back. I was sleeping when I had a really bad dream and suddenly remembered everything. I was so happy when I saw Eren again and actually knew who he was! Anyway.. "I just didn't want to cancel on him in such a short notice and maybe it might be nice." I said kinda blushing. Eren just looked really sad about this conversation.

After Armin went home Eren and I sat on the couch. I had 3 hours left before my date. I decided to get up and take a shower. As I was walking Eren grabbed my wrist. I looked at him and he started at my hand. "Mikasa I need to tell yo-" He was cut off when my phone went off. "It's Annie she wants to come over and help me with my make-up." I said and walked away. I left Eren there, he din't say anything so I just kept walking. 'Did he want to tell me something important' I questioned myself.

Eren's Pov

Annie came at the door and I let her in. She asked me where Mikasa was and I pointed upstairs to her room. "Annie can I talk to you?" I asked her. She sat down next to me, "What is it?" She asked. "What if I told you I like Mika?" She put her hands on her mouth and gasp. "Awwe you do?" She asked in excitement. "Yeah i kinda-" I was cut off when Mikasa came down in her black dress with her black heals. "Mika you look beautiful!" I said looking at her with an awwe reaction. "Thank you." She said with a blush across her face. "Mikasa lets get your make-up done before you leave in 1 hour.: Annie said pushing Mikasa towards the bathroom.

I was jealous that Mikasa was going on a date with Jean and not me. I couldn't just control Mikasa and tell her not to date him but, I couldn't let her fall in love with a horse!! I'll get let her make her own dission even if it wont be with me. Mikasa then came out of the bathroom and was beautiful beyond compared. "Do you like it?" She asked me. "You look amazing." I replied. She looked at me and blushed. "Okay Mikasa you got to go he will be here any-" Annie said getting cut off by the door bell. "That's him!" Annie said. "Mikasa looked really nervous and uncomfortable. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "She grabbed my hand and lead me to the hall way. "I'm just nervous." She says looking down. I set my hand on her cheek. "Everything will be fine I-" I was cut off when Annie came. "You have to go." She said grabbing Mikasa's and leading her out the door. She left shortly after Mikasa's did and I was alone.

I called Armin over but he wasnt home so I decided to take a nap. I layed back on the couch and before I knew it, I was asleep. When I woke up it was 7:50pm. I was really hungrey so I got up and went to the fridge. I got a drink and some graphes and sat back on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the t.v. I watched Docter Who on Netfliw till Mikasa came home and slamed the door on Jean. I set the graphes aside, stood sraight, and walked over to her. She was soaking wet. It must have been raining. She was staring at the floor having a panic attack. I held her hands tightly and she looked straight up. "What happen?"

Mikasa's Pov

Eren looked at me calmly with a worried face reaction. "What happen?" He asked. I clamed down and looked up. "Im- fine." I studdered of course he'll notice somethings wrong. "No somethings wrong what happen?" He asked. I started to cry. He grabbed my body and held my close. "Please, tell me what happen." He asked quietly. "He...tried to have.."

I walked outside to the car with Jean. He was small and red. I sat down and he asked me where I would like to go. "Lets go to Apple Bee's." I answered him. "Lets go!" He said with excitement. The date was perfect. I had a shrip feticheny and Jean had a chicken fingers. 'Not romantic.' I thought to myself. "Hey when we're done want to go to my place?" He asked me. "Sure I guess." I said thinking that maybe we were going to watch a movie.

We went to his has and he slames the door shut. I was getting a little freaked out when he went and kissed me. I regected it and pushed away . I didn't enjoy that or more I didn't want it. He leaned in again and I backed up till I hit the door. He grabbed my wrist and kissed me but it was rough. I kicked him and ran out the house. He follow me home. I walked all the way and didn't say a word to him. He kept trying to stop me but I wouldn't. It started to rain which was even better. When I got home he pinned me against the door I opened it and almost fell back. I slammed the door back and saw Eren. He rushed over to me and asked me what happen. I was in to much shock to answer.

End of Flash Back

"He...Tried to have..Sex with me!" I said and he was angry more like boiling mad. "What!!" He asked me. "Please just don't do anything.." I begged him. "He can't do that to you...not you Mikasa!!" He said trying to hold back the anger. "Just sit with me on the couch after I get dried off." I said walking to get a towel. "Mikasa I wanted to tell you something before you left but didn't get too." He said and I stopped walking and looked at him. "What is it?" I asked kinda nervous. "I-..." He was cut off by my phone blasting off. Jean was calling me. Eren ran up to my phone on the kitchen counter and answered it.

Eren's Pov

"Hello? Mikasa please can we talk?" Jean asked. "Hey Jean lets get somethings straight ALRIGHT." I said in an angry tone. "Mikasa is not available at the moment but I'd like to talk." I said. "Umm. Eren I kinda want to talk to Mikasa so..." He said trying to get me pissed. "Like hell your doing anything with her again!" I started yelling. "Bitch please, I can do whatever I want with her!" He yelled back at me. "You touch her one more time I'll come to your house, cut your dick off and glue it to your head and make you an a lip dick unicorn."
I hung up on him. I looked over at Mikasa and handed the phone to her. "I won't let him touch you again." I said grabbing her and holding her close. I did get wet cause she was soaking. "Go get changed and meet me back at the couch." I said pushing her up the stairs. I took my shirt off because I wasn't going to sit in wet clothes. "Er-en..." Mikasa said with a blush on her face. "Oh its okay." I said as I noticed she was looking at my chest. "Come here." I said asking her to come here. We laid on the couch together and started watching movies.

Mikasa's Pov

I laid next to Eren on the couch. My head was on his chest and he had his hands around my waist. "Eren?" I asked to see if he was awake. "Yes?" He asked. "What were you trying to tell me all day?" I asked him. I got up and sat right in front of him. "I wanted to tell you I...Love...You!" He said. I felt my heart stop. I was so happy cause I felt the same. "I love you too!!" I said.

He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and warm, gentle. It was nice. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he slide his hands around my waist and lifted me on his lap. "I'm not heavy?" I asked him. "not at all." He answer. We sat there kissing till aloud thunder hit and I screamed. "Your not scared of thunder are you?" He laughed a little. "N-oo!" I said but lightning struck and the noise filled the room. I dove under the blanket and held onto Eren. He held me close and I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was on top of Eren's chest. I looked at him and he was still asleep. I didn't move I was happy were I was.

Okay so this is my amazing chapter some of you have waited for and some haven't but still. I hope you love it like I do and leave a vote and a comment.
K Baii Baii Guys =D