Chapter 29: Rosara and his heart!

Eren's Pov

I ran down the hall way to Annie's place when the ship started to shake and the light flickered. Somethings wrong! Is the ship sinking?! I looked around and saw a man laughing? He was laughing histarically. Like a crazy... He had a lighter in his hand.. Did he start the fire? I ran up to him and held him by his collor. "What happen here?" I asked him. "I lit the ship on fire!" He screamed. Why are people so crazy?

"You admit to your crime?" I asked him. "I'll admit to anything hot stuff!" He said and SHE took her wig off! "Your a women?" I yelled. I then noticed her face. "Rosara Marria!" I yelled. She is the 4th Most Wanted Person in our wanted list! "You figured me out!! But why? Why did I do all this? And why are we not partners in crime?" She asked me. "..." This is freaky. I heard a scream come from down the fall. Annie ran past me like lightning towards the scream. "What will you do Survey boy? Capture me or help the girl in need?" She asked me. I thought about it then it hit me 'Mikasa'. I let her go and ran towards the action.

I looked around the corner and there was fire everywhere! I looked at Annie and Mikasa. They were helping get this women out from a fallen beam. I ran to help. The women thank us and ran to the nearst life raft. "Eren call HQ!" Annie ordered. I'm a higher ranking officer but for once I'll let it slide. I called HQ and ordered 4 helicorpters and a saftey boat to take these people. "They will be here shortly." I said. "Alright." I didn't tell them about Rosara..

"Hello people of my new cruise ship!" A voice called out. "You are all unwelcome guest so get off my ship!" She screamed. It was Rosara! "Rosara?" Mikasa said. "Ahh Hello! As you probably can't see I have set bombs all over the ship that means inless then 15minutes this whole ship will go....Bomb!" She said but the ending she side quietly. People started to panic!

"Please everyone calm down!" Annie and Mikasa said. Max and Sasha came running out the rooms so now everyone was here. "Eren what is going on?" Sasha asked. "No time to explain please do you know anything about bombings?" I asked holding both of her shoulders and shaking them. "Yes I do!" She answered. "Okay great. You and Mikasa go to each of the bombs and try to defuse them as quick as possible! Annie! You and me will take out Rosara." Everyone nobbed and started to get to work. Max was by standing next to us. Some other police officers from Survey Corps had just arrived. "Please take my son and make sure he gets back to HQ ALIVE!" I demanded. "Yes sir!" They took Max into the helicopter and left. I could see
the boat coming.

Annie looked at me then we sprinted to Rosara. I saw Mikasa carfully pulling wires. I kept my speed and headed towards where we last saw her.

"She isn't here!" Annie said. "Expected, she can't stay in one spot forever, she would go somewhere where no one would go..Where?" I said to myself but so the Annie could here. "The back of the boat?" She questioned. "No maybe the front she seems to like making shows for people." I came to my conclusion. We were located around the captins quarters. So mostly in the middle but still in the back."Annie search the back just in case. I trust you enough to leave you alone so go!" She nodded. "I'll go to the front."
When I got the the front there she was danceing on the wires to lights. "Oh Hi!" She waved. I pulled out my gun but heard my radio go off. "Eren we are missing a bomb!" She screamed in fear. "Where is the last bomb?" I asked her. The wind took a nice blow to her hair. She looked really pretty from the view I can't lie..Thats not cheating!!
She was a little asian with blue eyes. Her hair was long and she was almost the size of Mikasa.. Still Not Cheating!!

When that wind blew she fjumped up and held a gun to me..Then herself?? What? "People always said I would go down with a bang!" She laughed. I then noticed the bomb around her waist. It had a heat senser. So if it got hot it would explode. "Mikasa I found the bomb." I said into my radio. "Eren where are you? Eren?" I turned off my radio. She pulled the trigger then things went black..

Mikasa's Pov

The front of the boat had a small explosion. Not a really big one. I ran over there as fast as I could. "Eren!?" I screamed thats where the last bomb was. I saw the body of Rosara, her body was everywhere.

I looked over and saw Eren!!
He was hit with an edge of a pole in the foot. I didn't know if he was breathing?! I ran over to him and cried. "Ahh What do I do??" I said to myself. "His heart?" I check to see if it was beating and....

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Sorry for such a short chapter. PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK 'That day I got married' ITS REALLY GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!