Chapter 16: Funeral of Saddness

Mikasa's Pov

Today was the day that me and Eren's mother would have her funeral.

I woke up on a cloudy morning. I look over at my phone to see what time it was. It read to be 8:23㏂.

I got up out of bed and walked to my bathroom. It was going to be a sad day for all of us. Especially Eren and I.

I brushed my teeth and hair then made my way to my closet. I pulled out a black knee-knee high dress and walked down stairs.

I saw Eren struggle to put on his shirt and tie. I walk slowly over to him so I could ask for help but he quickly turned around. "Mikasa?" He asked a little startled. "Need help?" I asked guiding my way around him to examine his body. "Yes please." He said. I sat in the chair near us and started unbuttoning his shirt.
I blushed as I saw his chest. 'Why am I blushing I don't like him in anyway!?! Do I?? I asked myself.' I asked myself. I saw Eren look at me in the corner of my eye. Was he blushing? I shook my head as I patted his chest. "There all done. Want me to do your tie too?" I asked him. "I can do it.." he said a little unsure of himself. I looked at him struggle for a bit but didn't care. I walked to the fridge and got the orange juice out. I pored myself a glass of juice and placed it back in the fridge. I sat back as I watch Eren struggle tiring to tie a tie.

"Oh Eren here." I said giving up on letting himself do it. "I haven't had to wear a tie in years so..." he went on. "Damn Eren can't even button his shirt let alone tie a tie." I said letting out a little laugh here and there. When he was finally ready we had a little bit of breakfast and left.

"Today is the day of our mothers funeral." Eren said sadly. "Yes, yes it is." I quietly said.

The rest of the car ride was silent till we got to the funeral area. I sat in the car hesitating to get out of the car. "You ready?" Eren asked me. "I need a minute." I answered him. He hugged me as I started to cry. My scarf began to fall down but he grabbed it. He wrapped it around me and wipped my tears away. "Thank you." I said sniffing up and trying not to mess up my makeup.

I noticed Annie and Armin walking towards the car. I wiped my face and open the door. "Hey Mikasa." Annie said. "He-y." Oh No my voice cracked. She hugged me and cried with me.

After our section of cry we all began walking towards our funeral area.

It was outside. (Almost like a wedding.) It was close to a big oak tree. There we're white roses everywhere and our mother laid peacfuly with her red dress in the middle.

(I'm just going to skip the whole middle of the funeral to the end cause I don't know how you guys do this or what you believe so Ya)

Eren's Pov

As I watch them Berry our mother I noticed something in the corner of my eye. Mikasa. She was shaking in fear. I turned yo face her and she fell to her knees. "No!" She cried out. I hug her immediately as she cried on my shoulder.

"Eren I don't want this!" She said still having tears fall from her face. "I didn't ask for my family to die again!" Mikasa was so sad. I just held her close.

After they finished everyone left. Annie wanted to stay but I directed her to go. (In a nice way.) Mikasa was still wrapped in my arms. We sat there for a bit before I broke to silent. "Mikasa? Its time to go." I said so she would get out off the ground. "No im not leaving!" I tried picking her up but she wouldn't leave.
"Eren no, I don't want to!" She pleeded for me to let her stay. "Its starting to rain." I pointed out the thundering clouds. "I don't care! Please Eren!" She begged of me. I wasn't going to let her get sick out her. I pucked her up (bridal style) and made her get in the car. "Eren! Eren! No!"
*
*
*
*
Mikasa Pov

Its been four days sense mothers funeral. I was normally crying everynight but Eren was always there to comfort me.

It was Wedseday. I sat on my balcony and watched as she water floated around. Man I'm tired. I only took a minute before I was drifting off to sleep.

Eren's Pov

I knocked on Mikasa's door but she didn't answer. "mikasa lunch is done." She still didn't answer. I peeked my head in and saw her sitting in the chair on her balcony. I walked out to leave her be.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed my Turkey sandwich and walk to the couch. I turned on the T.V and watched ny favorite show, *walking dead*! I then took a nap.
**5:31㏘**

Mikasa's Pov

I woke up freezing cold. I walked back in my room and shut the palcony doors. I grabbed a big white puffy blancet on my bed and wrapped it around my body. I walked down stairs to find a cute Eren sleeping.

I made my way trying not to step on anything. I got right next to him. the air conditioning was blowing across his face and it made his hair move back and forth. I leaned in and kissed his head goodnight. I grabbed my sandwich and went back to my room.

Eren's Pov

I had one eye just cracked open. I saw what time it was and just didn't care to move. Mikasa came up to my side. I don't think she noticed I was wake till she kissed my head.

K guys so this may be sad/bad so if it is good please give a vote or a comment if you want. I hope you enjoy it.

K Baii Baii Guys ✌