Chapter 33: Are you alright?

Yes guys incase you didn't know. I made an Annie X Eren story. PLEASE DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!! I made it cause a friend asked me too! I don't actually ship them. Okay maybe a small 1%- 100% But that isn't the point. If you want to check it out please! You can go on my profile or just search "What We Have"

Eren's Pov

*Cough*

*Cough*

"Ahh!" I groaned in pain. "Oh Eren you plan to fight Levi like this?" Mikasa asked me. It's true, I have become sick! "I'm totally fine!" I cried out. "You're the worst liar ever!" Mikasa laughed as she placed the wet cloth on my head.

"Eren you have a 103 fever! You need to lie in bed!" Mikasa cried out to me. "Yeah, whatever." I gave in. Only for Mikasa! I lay back in bed and turned on the TV.

I soon became very tired and I felt my eyes closing. I was then asleep.

Mikasa's Pov

I looked over at Eren calmed asleep. His wound have healed good enough that he doesn't have to wear bandages anymore. I rubbed my hands across his scar. I couldn't help but to feel guilty about this...

I felt a massive strike hit me in the head. 'Maybe Levi could help with the murder of my mother! The reason I became a Survey Corps.' I thought to myself. "I can't worry about that now I need to take care of Eren while he is sick." I didn't realize I said this out loud to myself and accidently woke up Eren. My hands were still on his scar.

"Mikasa are you alright?" He asked me. "Of course, everything is alright! I was just talking to myself." I fake smiled. I shouldn't let Eren get into my problems.

"Mi-Mikasa, why are you toughing my scar?" Eren asked looking away nervously. "Oh I just umm- well- I don't know." I moved my hands away.

"Hey Eren, sit up for a second." He sat up like I asked and I ran to the living room. I came back with 2 more pillows. "What are you-" I cut him off. "Shhh!!" I yelled. I pushed him back gently.

"I'll go get you something to eat you must be starving!" I laughed. To be honest I would just love to kiss him right now but I can't get sick! The wedding is in 2 weeks.!!

I came back with a nice plate with raspberries and a turkey sandwich. "Hey Mika? Can I kiss you?" Eren asked right out of the blue! I almost felt like passing out. "E-excuse me?" I asked shocked, what was he saying? "I said, Can I kiss you?" I think he is asking because he doesn't know if I want to get sick. "S-su-sure." I stuttered!!

He leaned in a I could feel his lips brush against mine. He pulled away with a smile. "I don't want you to get sick so you'll have to wait for a better kiss!" He explained.

*Cough*

*Cough*

Eren coughed but this was even harder and sounded painful. "Here Eren, take this medicine." I handed him 3 pills. 2, for his cold and 1 is a sleeping pill. That will put him out so he won't feel this pain as much.

"Thanks." I handed him water and he drank the pills. About 15min later he was asleep. For a sick guy he sure is active and talkish. But his hair, I love his hair. The soft silk! It just makes me melt. I pushed his hair out of his face and curled it around my finger.

I grabbed his dishes and brought them to the sink. I should grab him an ice pack for his head too. I went to the freezer and pulled out a nice blue cold one. I then heard the door open. "Hey Max what's up?" I asked him as he hung up Stories leash. "Oh hey mom, nothing much really I just took Story on a walk. How is dad?" He said as he pet Story.

"He's fine. I just gave him some sleeping pills so he'll be out for awhile." I explained as I sat on the couch. "Wow he purposes and you put him to sleep!" Max laughed. "Ha-ha!" I fake laughed. Max pulled out his phone and started texting. "Is that your girlfriend?" I asked. "No!! She's just an important friend!" He blushed. "So cute!" I laughed.

I then heard a groan then the door open. "Eren why are you up?" I asked. "Because, I want to be on the couch." Eren said very slowly. "Then here, sit." I patted the couch showing a sigh of sit next to me. "He sat next to me and bam! His head slammed onto my lap. "Eren?" I asked.

"What?"

"You're lying on my foot."

We started to laugh as he got up and turned to face me. His face was red, probably because of his fever. "Eren your sick please lay do-" I was cut off when he kissed me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck! I can't stand not kissing him! "You guys are gross." Max complained. "Sorry dude but as my future wife, I have total ability to kiss her whenever I want." Eren joked. "Well I'm going to my friends' house." Max waved as he walked out the door texting. "Okay..."

Eren looked at me with his soft, calming, and beautiful eyes. "I'm tired." He smiled. I hugged him and he turned over. "I love you!" He smiled. I felt his head, it was like a million. I grabbed the ice pack that I was meaning to give him. I placed it on his head and hugged him tighter. "You're so sick!"

Eren's Pov

*Time skip*

*Yawn* (Just waking up)

I hate being sick but I love the attention I get from her! The wedding is in a few days, but Levi is still out there! He is looking for us so I can't help but to be worried. Mikasa though. I know she is strong but no way would she be stong enough against Levi... "Ahhh." I shook back and forth. "This sucks being sick!" I looked up and Mikasa was asleep. I got up and looked at my phone. "10:12pm. Huh?" I put it back in my pocket and looked back at Mikasa. "Alright lets go." I picked her up and brought her to the bedroom. I laid her in bed and put the covers over her. "Just a few more day!" I said to myself.

Your going to be so sick Mikasa!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I know this chapter is a bit small. It was just filler for the more important stuff. Yes, way back Mikasa said 'I'm going to find the killer of my mother.' (As in Eren's mother) I got this all planned. The wedding is coming soon!! Yay!! Please leave a vote and a comment! Also try I made an Annie X Eren story. I don't really ship them but ButteredToast74 <--- Yes I made a book for him! Also a shot out to my dearest friend; AnimeGirl246810 <--- Thank you!