Chapter 4: A good day.

Eren's Prov

I woke up like every other day with Mikasa wrapped around me.  She was so beautiful. "Mikasa? Mikasa? Wake up we have to go to school." I said trying to wake Mikasa up. "Uh-hh I don't want to go to school Eren!" She said groaning and moving on the other side. "Mikasa come on." I said pushing her of the bed.

"Oh you wanna play this game!" She said grabbing a pillow and running after me. "Ahh Mikasa stop!!" I screamed running around the room. I was getting tired. Then Mikasa hit me with the pillow making me fall to the ground. She pine me down on the floor. "I win!!" She said with a bright smile. I was glad She could laugh again and smile. "Yeah, your won this round!"

I heard my mom giggling at us. "Haha, Eren and Mikasa come on get ready for school." My mother said walking away. "Okay let's go Eren." Mikasa grabbing some clothes out of the drawer. "I'll be in the bathroom." She said opening the door. As Mikasa opened the door I went to get some clothes when Mikasa came running back.

"Mikasa! What's wrong tell me?" I asked. "Um-mm oh nothing your parents were just fighting.haheha." I was relieved that was the only problem but, my parents always fight with each other. "Oh Mikasa you scared me there haha." I said faking a smile.

"Eren ca-an you um turn around ple-ease?" She asked me with a big  red blush across her face. I got what She meant.  She didn't want to go back out there with them fighting but I was uses to it. "Mikasa I'll just go to the bathroom, okay?" I said. "Oh okay then thank you Eren."

I walked out the room and could not believe it. Mom and dad were still fighting. Normally they would fight for a few minutes but they didn't stop and when they say me they would stop immediately. "Mom, Dad! Stop you are scaring Mikasa!" I yelled making then stop. They Hyatt stared at me as I walked away. "Grow up!" I whispered to myself. I walked in the bathroom and got dressed. I had dark grey  and a dark green T-shirt on.

While I was there I mine as well brush my teeth. A few minutes later a *knock* came from the door. I saw Mikasa. She was wearing a : Black T-shirt , turquoise blue jeans , with a black  belt across and, red converse. Her hair was up/down in a ponytail and her eyes were as grey as ever.

"You look beautiful." I said trying not to blush. She blushed "Thank you Eren you look nice too." She said starting to brush her teeth. Mom walked in staring at us . "Hey I'll take you to kitties to school in 10 minutes, alright?" She said laughing at us. "Yeah okay whatever." I said walking out of the bathroom.

I went to my room to get socks and shoes. Mikasa  then walked in a grabbed my ear. "Listen! Be nice to your mother okay!" She said in a angry tone. "Okay, okay I get it!" She let go of me and kissed my  fore head. "Thank yo-ou Eren." She said running off with her shoes.

I was blushing to much to notice I had to put on shoes. "Eren we are about to leave." I ran out to the hall way and grabbed my blue hoodie. Mikasa was had  the red scarf that I let her wear the day I saved her. "Mikasa you don't have to wear that. " I said.  "You could wear this white jacket." I said pointing at the jacket. "No thank you Eren I like to were this. I mean you gave it to me so I want to were it." She said. "Oh okay that fine. "But, can you wrap it around me again please?"

I took the scarf out of her hand and wrapped it around her. "Come on let's go." My mom said honking the horn to the black and dark grey car.

Mikasa and I got in the car. She sat on the right and I sat in the middle. We were on our way to my  elementary school. "Mikasa if you want I could get you in my class." I said looking out the window. "Eren I think I already go to this school." She replied. "Oh then what class are you in?" I asked her. "I'm in room D. What class are you in?" My eyes got wide. "Your in Eren's class Mikasa?" My mom asked.  "Yes mam." She replied. "That's awesome!" I said trying to hold my excitement. "Ahh sorry but we are her." My mom said looking said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
OK so I hope this chapter was long enough.  I'm going really slow with their life but things get good at around chapter 6.
K Bali Bali Guys =D