Chapter 52: Coming soon xD

Annie's Pov

'I don't want my friends hurt anymore, if I help maybe, maybe they will forgive me for the things I have done...'

We got to HQ and everyone stared at me, but I needed to focus on getting to the lab. Whispers and gasps were heard every step I took.

"Annie, I thought you were dead!"

"Annie, didn't you die?"

"Annie?!"

Those excited, worry, and shocked voice flood all through the hall way till we reached the elevator Armin led me too. We waited in silence but I could see Armin's mouth open then close. He probably wanted to say something.

"Armin, things are going to get real crazy, I need to know that no matter what happens you will stay by my side." I said quietly making him flitch and face me. After meeting my gaze he looked back down.

"Annie, I know what you did-" He was cut off as the elevator door opened. I stared at him with huge wide eyes. 'He knew?'

"Armin, finally it took you fucking foreve-" He stopped his words when he saw me. My eyes were still wide from what Armin had said but I think Eren and Sasha's were bigger!

Sasha didn't move a muscle she just let the tears fall down her cheeks. Eren though, he started to run towards me with shock. Tripping as he ran he finally made it over to me embracing me with a hug. I could feel the tears he was dropping on my shoulder. I returned the hug slowly and he flinched as my hands touched his back.

"Ann-ie- I though-t you w-ere dead," Sasha cried out as she walked closer towards me. I was a bit skeptical but after touching my cheek softly she cried even more.

Armin placed a hand on my shoulder and I knew it was time.

"Guys, we need to get to work and I know where Mikasa is." I slowly pushed them back as I spoke. Eren's eyes widen and he stopped crying instantly. He placed both of his hands on my shoulder and looked me dead in the eyes. "Where is she?" He asked calmly. He has so much determination in his eyes its almost scary.

"I need to explain a lot of things first so you understand..." I began. They all nodded slowly. I sat down in the chair next to me and began.

*Annie's whole Pov story*

"9 years ago my grandfather introduced me to someone important. His name was 'Grisha Yeager' a dear friend to him. I was scared at first but everything he had talked to me about, I couldn't tell if they were lies or not. He explained to me his plans and my grandfather was in on it. I guess at the time I trusted my grandfather so I agreed to help with his plans when the time came.

I fallowed all of his orders till he came to talk to me again. It was 3 days before Max and May were captured. He captured May only so her father would work under Grisha. My orders where to fake my death but that failed in a way, I had actually gotten shot during the time but Erwin came and directed the men to place me in a body bag and take me to the hospital.

At the hospital I was in special surgery. After that I spent my days at hotels so using fake names and ID's. Everything was going smoothly till Krista came to Claris mind.

We were all talking about how good Claris hair looked and when she said she invited the young lady who did it Erwin got mad as did Grisha! The young ladies name was Krista Arlert. Armin Arlerts wife! I was horrified at the thought of Krista dying but... At the time I guess you could say I was the villain. Armin shot Krista, and I drove the helicopter that took Claris away.