Chapter 15: Subway

Mikasa's Pov
It has been 1 week sense me and Eren's mother's death. I was just sitting in the living room with Eren reviewing everything for the funeral Saturday, tomorrow. "Hey Mikasa I think she should wear a red dress instead." Eren said as he pointed to a beautiful red dress in some magazine. I thought it looked beautiful too so I nodded my head in agreement and continued checking everything.

I then felt something touch my side. No I felt something tickling my side so I started to freak out and laugh. "Eren stop I- haha -can't take it!" I yelled in laughter as to what he was doing. "Ahh com on everything is fine. Why don't we go get some lunch?" He smirked at me before walking to get his keys.

"Let's go!" He said before grabbing my hand and dragging me out to the car. "Let's get Subway!" I said with an excited tone letting him know that I wanted that for lunch. "Okay let's go!" He said even more excited. I could tell that he really wanted food.

Once we got to Subway we parked the car and walked inside. "Do you want me to pay for it?" I questioned Eren as he was looking at the food. "No, I got it." He said. "Okay." I replied. "Can I help you Sir?" One of the employees asked Eren. "I'll have a 12 inch - cold cut combo: Lettuce, Pickles, Onions, Black Olive, Yellow Peppers, with Mayo, and Vinegars & Oil. That will be all on mine." Eren said drooling a little from the scent of Pickles. "Are you with him? The man asked me. "Oh yes. I'll have a 6 inch club sub: Sliced turkey breast, Fresh Black forest ham, shaved lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper and salt, with olive oil." I said while pointing out everything I wanted while Eren was flirting with a girl. I felt a bit of anger when I noticed that. But I didn't let it get to me.

We paid for our food and got in our car and left. I sat on the couch and put my sub know the coffee table and Eren sat next to be and turned on the TV. It was silence between us besides the tv so I decided to have a little fun. I saw how Eren was so into the show we were watching so I took the remote When he wasn't looking and changes the Chanel. "Mikasa!?" Eren said rushing over to me but I quickly ran a few inches away. He chased after me all around the apartment but damned to his speed he caught me. He picked me up from behind and started jumping up and down. "Eren atop please!!" I couldn't stop laughing. I stop the remote and he set me down on the couch. I looked over by my mother's chair where she read her books. "She will never be able to finish it now." I said quietly under my scarf.

After awhile I went to my room and so did Eren. He started living with me not long after our mother's death. I didn't mind I mean we are brother and sister, right?

K so this chapter is pretty much everything I did today. Except of deciding my mom's death stuff (she is not dead) I was sleeping. Lol. Anyways hope you like. Leave a comment and a vote. Thx.
K Baii Baii Guys =D