Chapter 26: Everything! Even you.

Eren's Pov

I heard Mikasa scream my name in the microphone in my ear. I ran to the back room where I saw Mikasa and Levi walk to. When I got there I pushed the currents out of my way and saw Levi holding a gun to Mikasa. "Ahh Eren how I've missed you it's been forever!" He said but with a bit of insane mixed in his words. "Yeah it's been forever huh." I said slowly coming closer to him. "Oh you want her? Well here." He said pushing her towards me making her fall. I caught her. "You probably want to question me for some stupid reason right? Well let's go." He said throwing the gun on the floor and walking. This guy is messed up!

We put Levi in the car and left. Armin is having a great time there so I left him there. When we got to HQ we immediately put him in a questioning room. Mikasa stared at him through the one way glass. "I'll question him first." I said to Mikasa. "Alright..."

I walked in the room and sat in the seat across from him. "What happen to Carol?" I asked. "Carol, Carol?" He looked at me confused. "Carol, the women you were with July 27." I said. "Oh her, Yeah she was a good friend." He lit up with excitement. "Okay.. Well what did you do to her?" I asked him. "I didn't do anything." He said putting up a fight. "Would you like to make a call?" I asked. "Nope I'm fine." He answered. -_- "I'll be right back." I said walking out the room.

"I'm going to go talk to Mr. Eison." I told Mikasa. "Okay."

Mikasa's Pov

"Hey Levi, I need to ask you something." I said to him. He looked really happy to see me. "Mikasa what would you like to ask." he said getting ready to hear what I had to say. "Why were you with Carol July 27?" I asked him. "I was with her for business." He answered. "Where is Petra? You're wife." I asked. "She left me. She didn't like my work or my business with Carol. "What was the business between you and Carol?" I asked. "I was her drug dealer..." he said. Kind of already new... "Levi did you kill Carol?" I asked him. "I didn't mean to."

Levi telling the story

"Carol and I met at her apartment like always but something was wrong."

"Here is the drug." I said happily. "Oh Levi I can't take it." She said. "What do you mean you can't? Is it not good anymore? Are you trying someone else's?" I asked her. "No no it's great. It's just-" I cut her off. "Then what is it? Huh, huh? I asked her. She didn't answer. "What the Hell is it?" I yelled at her. "Everything is Fine."

Pause on story

Eren's Pov

"Hey Eison?" I asked. "What is it?" He asked with his arms crossed in a pouty form. "Why did you have cameras in Carol's house?" I asked. "I wanted to know what she was doing with my money I gave her." He answered. "We found the videos! You stopped recording when she said "Everything is fine" Why?" I asked. "Because she said everything's fine." He said making it seem like I was stupid. "No you stopped because you knew she wasn't fine!" I yelled. "She was pregnant! If my wife found out I was cheating on her with another girl and she had a kid I would lose her. "He said in a pity tone. "She wasn't your kid!" I told him. "What?" He asked surprised. "It was someone else's!" I yelled at him. He looked down in sadness. "So not only did you kill someone but you killed someone else's unborn child. Actually how the hell did you think this would work? This is making no sense! Explain to me how this plan went in your head!" I demanded.

"I watched the live video of everything from my car. A man showed up and she let him in. They were fighting and he was yelling at her then she said "Everything is fine". That was our safe word."

Mr. Eison telling the story

Mr. Eison's Pov

"Anytime you're in trouble say "Everything is fine" I'll save you!" I told Carol. "Alright Anything I need you I will say that." She said then kissed me.