Chapter 58: More to know

Just some explaining, Grisha didn't know about the containment that developed in everyone's bodies, all the titan shifters. Apparently their abilities formed into something more, a whole other organ that is only powered by the brain! It doesn't need any blood pumped into it to activate. So since Grisha didn't know about this he secretly with the help of Claris took DNA from all the titan shifters and made copies of them.

He made copies of all the titan shifters. He didn't plan to get or hurt anyone till he realized after creating these copies that they didn't have the titan abilities in them and formula he used to make the titan abilities are long gone now and he can't remember what they were.

So that's why Krista is back alive, its a past Krista who for some reason only remembers what was going on 2000 years ago. More of the titan shifters will come along and this will be explained more detailed in the story later of ;) (Just trying to help make sure everyone understands whats going on.)

Armin's Pov

This isn't the Krista I knew... This is someone totally different, someone who betrayed all of the Survey Corps and left out her queens ability!

"Historia why are you here?" I asked her. She looked at me then at her hands, "I thought I died..." She answered quietly. She was almost answering herself.

Mikasa's Pov

I remembered everything now! I feel like my body is moving myself now, like I have no control!?

"Eren!?" I called out as I reached the top of the stairs looking frantically for him. Ruble and a lot of damage was all I could see for miles at least. Blood slowly fading was splattered everywhere like paint. Chunks of body parts scattered everywhere as well.

"Eren!?" I called again, then I heard a faint grunt. Rushing over to where I heard it I saw military police, the army, everyone gathering around the scene. I saw some people collecting the titan blood and others looking for survivors.

I ducked behind some of the ruble trying not to be caught by anyone before I get Eren.

'Ahh, *couch*'

Faintly another grunt and a couch was heard. I ran, not even focusing on those who might see me I just ran! That's when I saw Eren and Annie being carried away. Annie knocked out of a stretcher and Eren fighting against some army men who held him down.

"Eren!" I yelled as I ran towards him and tackled one of the men down who held Eren down. I jumped up almost falling and got to Eren's side, in his arms. I could feel his body slowly becoming weak but being in his arms didn't last as long. I felt rough hands grab me by my waist as I was pulled away and thrown on the ground. A gun was pointed to Eren and I was being hovered over by I would guess the man who pulled me down.

I looked at Eren and his eyes were different colors. One yellow the other green like his normal eye color.

Everything happen so fast I can't really recall but all of the sudden Armin came rushing out of the building with Krista, Eren, Annie, and Me?

"Stop," was all Armin yelled as Eren came rushing over to our side. He tackled the guy with the gun and broke his hand back to make the gun face the guy.

Both Eren and I were in shock. 2 Eren's?!

More soldiers came over and started to fight both Eren's. After about a minute Annie and Mikasa joined in the fight, so I WAS THE ONLY ONE ONE GROUND IN SHOCK!

"Stop," Armin yelled again as he shot his gun in the air.

"We have more important situations now! Grisha has escaped and for all we know he is long gone!" Armin explained as he shot his gun again. Everyone slowly stopped moving as Levi who finally joined us and some other high ranking officers.