Chapter 5: School.

<><><><>Eren's Prov<><><><>

Once we got to the front gate Mikasa and I got out of the car. "Bye mom see you later." "Bye mother." Mikasa and I said as we walk to our class. "Mikasa, Armin is in our class too. He sits next to me." "Awesome Eren. My friend sits across me her name is Krista." She replied to me.

As She said that a strange blonde girl ran up to Mikasa. "MIKASA!! Who are these boys huh? Are they being mean?" She said. "No no, this is my um-mm brother, Eren.  Eren this is my best friend Krista." Mikasa said pointing at the blonde little girl. "Ah okay, hello Eren my name is Krista. It's nice to meet you!" She said putting her hand out to greet me. "Hi my name is Eren nice to meet you too." I replied as I shock her hand.

*RING*

*RING*

The bell rang and we would be late for class.

<><><><>Mikasa's Prov<><><><>

I ran down the hall to my classroom with Eren and Krista. Teachers told us to hurry up but we couldn't make it. I got to class right on time but Eren and Krist were still down the hallway. Armin was in the classroom so he wasn't late.

I sat at my deal and took my textbook out of my dark brown bag. After that Eren came running through class and after him Krista. I slammed my hand to my face of the embarrassed kids standing at the center of the classroom.

"Alright then Mr.Yeager please take a seat as to you to Ms.Lenz." Ms. Petra  said pointing to their seats. Krista sat down a stared straight at some girl that looked older.

After class we had lunch. I sat at my normal spot in the cafeteria but alone. Krista got sick so She went home. I saw Eren and Armin walking to thus table with a lot of other people that I didn't know. I sat eating my Turkey sandwich and looking in my textbook. I then felt a *tap* on my shoulder. At first it scared me till I turned around. It was Armin. "Hey Mikasa want me to sit with you?" He asked me. "Sure Armin that would be nice.

Armin sat next to me and not long after Eren did. "Hey Mikasa I didn't see you here sorry!" He said with a guilty look. "Eren it's okay." I said feeling bad. After Eren sat next to me on my left and Armin was on my right. We sat there and started to eat when a whole bunch of people came sitting all around us. I wasn't much of a people person so I hid behind Eren. "Awwe Eren has a girlfriend, Haha." A girl with brown hair said pointing at Eren and I. "No I'm his sister." I commented back. "She is my sister now She just doesn't like all the people around her!" Eren  said putting an arm around me.

"See Eren has a crush!" A kid said jumping on Eren. "Hey get off me connie!" Wrench yelled pushing him off.

*ring*

*ring*

<><><><>Eren's Prov<><><><>

After that long time of lunch we had to throw our lunches away and get to class. This time we all had different classes. I had P.E and Mikasa and Armin science class. "Bye bye guys!" I said waving my hand to them. "Bye Eren see you later." Armin and Mikasa said waving back.

I got to the gym and threw my light green bag on the ground and sat down. Mr. Levi Called out each of the students name. "Eren Yeager? Are you here?" He asked with his plain face expression as always. "I'm here sir." I answered. "Annie Leonhardt? Are you here?" He asked. "Yes sir, I am here." A blonde but beautiful girl answered. She kept staring at me while Levi called the names out.

"Alright now that we are through with that run 10 laps around the gym then clean every bit of it." I hated gym because of this. "Yes sir!" The class said as we started to run.

"Sir, I have finished my part of the flo-..." Before  I could finish my sentence Mr. Levi interrupted me. "No you haven't!" He said quickly but calmly. "But sir Yes I did." I answered back. He slapped me straight afresh I said that knocking me to the floor. "Does it look clean Eren?" He yelled at me.

"No-no sir." I stuttered till Mikasa came barging through the door. "Sir a physical slap to the face is against school rules and the law. If you lay another hand on Eren we with bring this to the principal." She said standing straight and strong. "Ah Mikasa Ackerman my best student at this school." He said putting both of his hands on each shoulder. "Sir please listen to what I said good Bye." She said throwing his hands off her shoulders and walked over to me.

"EREN are you alright? He hit you pretty hard." She said with a terrified and worried face expression. "Awwwe Mikasa loves Eren." The kids started singing. "Unless you all want to deal with me then stop." Mikasa commanded. "Mikasa I'm OKay."

*ring*

*ring*

The bell went off and we had to get ready to go home.

<><><><>Mikasa's Prov<><><><>

Mr. Levi stared down on me but I was not scared I knew him from my past.

"Eren when do we go home?" I asked to keep the conversation going. "We are about to leave we just need to get your stuff." He answered me. We walked outside, it was raining. So we had to get under a tree sense there were No buildings nearby. I apparently looks really cold because Eren gave me his blue hoodie. "Eren No you'll be freezing." I said giving back the hoodie. "Yes take it-it." He was cut off by mom honking the car horn.

**beep**

**beep**

Mom rolled down the window and started yelling infront of everyone near us. "Come on Eren, Mikasa, I'm here to pick you up. Come one sweety. Come on Mika." "Mom why why would you say that Haha." Eren said laughing in embarrassment. "Who is Mika Eren?" I asked curiously. "I think that's you Mika." I blushed.  "That's your Nick name for me only okay." I blushed even more.

We got in the black and dark grey car, I sat on the right and Eren sat in the middle. "Eren I'm tired." I said yawning. "Just lean on my shoulder Mika." I blushed then leaned on his shoulder and the whole car ride I slept on his shoulder.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I wonder if you guys like how slow this is or am I just being boring. BTW they are still little kids.
Well anywho

K Baii Baii guys =D