Chapter 37: It's Okay

(Alright Personally I don't know how to write a sex scene (A) because I'm 13! (B) Because I don't study in sex! I have a friend do it for me! She isn't that good at writing so I have to edit it a bit! Anyway please enjoy my short chapter!)

Eren's Pov

I watched as Mikasa took a nap on the couch. She must be worn out after our little (you know what ;)

I let her sleep for a little bit. It's only 11 so it's okay. Max will be coming at 7pm so it's cool for her to take a small nap.

*Time skip*

"Mikasa come on wake up!" I've become so bored I've had to wake up Mikasa...

"Huh?" She asked half asleep. "I'm bored let's go to the beach." I suggested. She slowly got up and stretched. "That sounds good!" She smiled.

I noticed something off on her. "Mika were you crying?" I asked her. She felt her cheek. She had a noticeable reaction printed on her face. "Yeah, I guess so." She smiled. Maybe she was thinking about mom or it was just tears of joy. I don't want to pry into it. "You just want to walk up and down the shore or go into the water?" She asked me. I thought about it and...

"I'd love to see my wife in a bathing suit!" I smirked. She smiled then went to the bedroom. When she came back she was wearing a black two piece bathing suit, a white blouse, and white shorts. I pulled her over to me and wrapped my hands around her waist. "Eren don't you dare tickle me!" She screamed. It's like she can read my thoughts.

I picked her up while tickling her and crash landed on the bed. She kept screaming and laughing!

*Time skip*

As we walked down the beach it was quite. There was fog thick as snow. Mikasa seemed distracted... till I pushed her into the water.

"Eren!" She yelled dragging me in with her. We were splashing and yelled at each other. I know she thinks she can fool me but she isn't I can see through her lies! She's thinking about something else... Something's bothering her. She splashed me and I tasted the water! "Eh! Mikasa!" I cried out as I spit." Sorry!" She laughed. Of course I would laugh too but she probably knows I'm thinking about her.

We lay back on the beach just starring out into the view. She looked so beautiful! "I love you!" I smiled. "I love you too!" I told her. "What time is it?" She asked me. I looked at my watch. "It's 5:14pm." I told her. "Oh okay. Want to go back?" She asked. "Sounds good!" I told her. We got up and began to walk about the beach house.

It started to rain so we had to run back. We stopped at the front door. I looked into her eyes then kissed her. She kissed back of course then we went inside...

Mikasa's Pov

"Max?" I asked. My hands were on both sides of his face and he was holding me by my waist. "Max?" I asked again. I walked over to him and he was asleep on the couch... "Nice..." I laughed. Eren walked over to him slowly not waking him up. "I'm going to poke his face." Eren smiled with a whispered. He poked Maxes face and he rolled over. Max is like the height of a 14 year old.

Before I knew it Eren landed on Max and he woke straight up. "Dad, what the heck?" He freaked out. He pushed Eren on floor and he let out a groan in pain. I laughed my ass off!

"Alright let's eat dinner!" I complained. Max came up and hugged me. I may work a lot but he is truly a mama's boy at heart. "I missed you..." He hugged me tight. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back a little so I could face him. I grabbed my scarf. "Here my sweet! I love you!" I wrapped the scarf around his neck and hugged him. Eren came up behind us and picked us up. Max means the world to me; I love him with all my heart.