Chapter 63: Thanks

3rd Person Pov

Eren sat in silence with worry all over his face. He was worried for Mikasa!

She was getting her last check up before she would be giving birth and Eren of course was excited about the baby but couldn't help to think of every bad thing that could happen.

It even crossed his mind that she could die giving birth! It had crossed his mind that the baby could die!

If the baby did die how would Mikasa reacted? Would she live her life with sadness? Would she feel bad for not being strong enough?

Would she be mad at Eren?

~~~

Eren's Pov

"Alright, Mrs. Yeager you can leave now. I can't wait to see the baby!" The doctor waved as Mikasa and I walked out of the doctor's office.

"What did the doctor say about the baby?" I asked anxiously. You could probably tell too that I was very concerned, worried, and excited.

"She said the baby is healthy and we should be giving birth sometime this month or next." Mikasa answered as she intertwined about hands together.

I let out a very deep sigh of relief! I thought maybe things would be all better; we would live our lives and grow old together!

~~~2 weeks later~~~

We rushed to the car as Mikasa screamed in pain. Max and May were helping her inside the car while I started it. The faster we got to the hospital that faster she would be out of this pain she is feeling. Her whole body looked completely swollen and pale.

"Call Armin, tell him Mikasa is giving birth and I need him to walk you!" I yelled at Max as I started to pull out of the drive way. They looked so concerned and worried but seem to get the point that I didn't have time to argue...

"Just keep breathing now, we'll be there soon..." I whispered lightly as she squeezed my hand. Her screaming had gone down to loud groans but she was still in so much pain.

When we reached the hospital they took her back behind doors I could not go past. I tried to force them to let me and even used my Survey Corps badge but it didn't work. They insisted that I sit in the waiting room so I DID...

Not long later Armin, Annie, Max, and May came through the door. Armin and Annie looked worried for me and Mikasa while Max was balling. He was crying like crazy thinking she was hurt.

We waited hours and around waiting Max had finally passed out after crying so hard. May comforted him the whole time stroking his head and lightly whispering things in her ear.

I wanted to cry to but deep down I just couldn't because I knew Mikasa was strong and because her and I are both strong our child damn well will be too. I could feel my self shaking though, I was shaking like crazy, anxious to get inside that hospital room and see my wife and new born child!

The presser was killing me and when I started to hear Mikasa scream I couldn't help but jump to my feet in alarm. Again I commanded the front desk to let me see my wife but she said I didn't have access and that she was in the middle of labor.

I sighed...

This aching pain was killing me...

~9  hours later

So long... 

May and Annie fell asleep not long ago so we moved them to the car but Max insisted her stay here with me. Armin went in the car as well so Max and I could have some space when we go to see Mikasa and the baby.