Chapter 9: I'll come with you.

<><><>Armin's Prov<><><>

"I'm sorry Eren but, I have to move!" I said to Eren crying my eyes out. "What do you mean your moving?" He asked me. "Yes but I know your life with your father so I asked my grandfather if you can come with me." I cleared my face from all the tears. "I don't think my father would allow such a thing I'm sorry. He sadly commented. "My father will be talking to your father later this afternoon." I replied. "Really? That's great!" He cheerfully said. 

I went home not long after and went to find my grandfather. "Papa what did Mr.Yeager say?" I asked. "Ah Armin he told me it would be for the best of him. Then he walked out of the house." He said patting my head. "As always sir. So Eren will be coming with us Sir." I understood what he was saying. "Correct son, now please get cleaned up Grandmother and I will be waiting in the dinning room for dinner." He walked away to the computer room. My grandfather lived in his own world and loved to be on the computer.

I may have had a lot of money but I would rather be in my room reading instead of playing video games like Eren. 

<><><>Eren's Prov<><><>

Armin went home moments after our talk and I went home. I walked past some of my friends and talked to him for awhile then soon got home. It has been 2 years and I'm 16 now. So it wouldn't surprise me if my father would say yes to me leaving. I got to door but before I opened it I saw father in the bush next to me. 

"Father why are you in a bush?" I asked crouching down beside him. "Don't look at me with such a face." My father ordered me. "Fine then I'll leave you here outside, in the could weather, Alone!" I pointed out as I walked to the door. "I'm not alone she is here with me." He pointed to a girl in a leopard shirt showing her belly and a small mini skirt. "Okay whatever makes you happy but still be out here with a strange girl you don't even know her name-." I was interrupted by him. "Her name is um-um Wendy?" He asked the girl next to him half asleep or drunk. "My name is Pink kitten." She said falling asleep in our bush. "Great dad you mad a random girl fall asleep in our bush. What do you think the neighbors will think of us?" I pointed out as I noticed some of them talking and pointing. "Does it matter what they think your leaving anyway." He said to me.

"Yeah okay I'm just um yeah going inside." I was done with this conversation. I walked inside as fast as I could. 'Was dad serious. I'm leaving with Armin?' I said to myself as I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a sandwich and walked to my room. I turned on my Xbox 1 and played some Call Of Duty Ghost. I was killing players left and right getting all kinds of kill streaks.

"Son!" My dad ran in my room. "What?" I didn't really care what he was going to say but I had to pay attention. "So your leaving on the 12th of May?" He asked me. "Yes I am." I said getting back to my game. "Okay well you know that's in one day right?" He asked again. "Yes I know." I answered. "Okay bye!" He replied happily. 

I got tired way to fast and decided to get to bed. 

When I woke up it was about 5:30 am and I was wide awake. "Ah why why why am I wake now come on!"  I was so annoyed. I got up and got dressed. I went in my closet and got and light blue T-shirt and black skinny jeans with black converse. 

I walked to the bathroom and went to the kitchen when I saw something I wish I didn't. "Dad what the hell..?" I asked him disgusted. He was naked on the couch with a women next to him. "What-what oh son look away I'm not done." He answered. "Your unbelievable Dad." I ran and got my bannana and ran back to my room. 'Your so weird in all the wrong ways Dad.' I said to myself watching T.v.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Ight so if this chapter was like way to cheesy then I'm sorry but I hope it got funny in the end.  Anywho Im bored so I might update in like 1 hour or so. Yeah 

K Baii Baii Guys =D