Chapter 31: Will you?

Mikasa's Pov

I woke up to Max jumping on Eren and I. Eren laughed and high fived Max while I just pushed Max over to him. I looked at my phone; it was 11:08am. I let out a sigh.

"Max you're a bit old for this right?" I asked while shoving my face into the pillow. "Aren't you a bit old to go to the park?" He asked.

I smirked at got out of bed. Eren and Max laid in bed while I went to make breakfast. (Personally I don't eat breakfast...) I opened the fridge and started to cook.

I made toast and eggs. I saw Eren and Max come out, stretch, and then walk over to the table. Max pored us orange juice and Eren just well, hugged me from behind watching me cook.

I set the table then we started to eat. After that Max went to watch YouTube on his tablet and I went to get dressed. Eren crashed on the couch still in his boxers. I walked over to him and sat next to him. He fixed his position and put his head on my lap.

"Come one Eren, didn't you want to go to the park last night?" I asked. "Yeah I'm coming!" He shot up and ran to the bedroom. I walked to the bedroom and he already had his clothes on. He had a red and white shirt on; the white part had the news on it, and black skinny jeans. "You're ready?" I asked. "Yeah I'll tell Max to get ready." He said rushing past me.

I grabbed a black shirt; I pulled a purple flannel over it and black skinny jeans. I looked the mirror and noticed something. "My hair is longer?" I questioned myself. It was now at the exact spot it was originally when I first cut it a long time ago...

I shook it off and walked to the bathroom. Eren was already in there brushing his teeth. I smirked and grabbed my hair blush. "Your hair is longer!" He noticed. "Oh yeah I just noticed." I said. "It looked good. I love it!" He smiled.

After he was done he sat on the edge of the bath tub. I started to brush my teeth. It was very silent just the running water was to only sound that could be heard.

"Mika I love you!" He smiled. "Eren I love you too!" I smiled. I saw him looking away nervous.

*Time skip*

Max was on Eren's back as we walked around the park. He set Max down and he ran to play on the swings. I looked at Eren and kissed his cheek.

"You're adorable!" I smiled. He kissed my lips then pulled away. "I love you; I really, really, really love you!!" He said. "Eren what's up you've said that over and over." I explained.

Eren hugged me instantly after I said that. "I need to ask you something personal." He explained. "Alright what it is?" I asked. I could feel my heart started to speed up fast.

Eren looked at me with his turquoise eyes. I then felt somewhat scared. "I don't think things are going to work out!" He explained. I felt like I really did die! "What do you mean?" I asked. I started to cry. "Things the way they are aren't working out for us. I don't want my life to be left like this." He explained.

"Eren we can work things out please!" I fell to my knees and cried. "I'm sorry Mikasa just..." He didn't say anything after that. "Eren please! I have done nothing wrong!" I cried out to him.

"Mikasa, I brought you our here to tell you this." He said. He took a deep breath. I looked up at him then down. He got on one knee. "Mikasa Ackerman, Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He asked with a great big smile.

Eren's Pov

I asked her. My plan worked!! "Eren!" She said. "You really got me!" She laughed. I laughed and adjusted my stance. "Of course Eren!" She jumped up and down. I picked her up and spun her around. Max came over right then.

"Did she say yes?" He asked. "Oh yeah she did!" I smiled. "Wait you knew about this?" Mikasa asked. He smiled.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I know short chapter. Ive been doing that lately but I'm just about to realse a bigger chapter so relax your faces! I know Eren was smart to do that to Mikasa. I wish someone would do that to me so I can walk away and act like we broke up! Hahaha wouldn't that be funny if he was going to purpose but I walked away cause I thought we broke up! Anyway Leave a vote and a comment!

Thank you!