Chapter 35: A wedding with a bang...

Mikasa's Pov

*Bang*

The gun shot went off. I didn't even look around the corner. "He's dead?"

*Let me start from the beginning*

So the wedding is today! They are in separate hotel rooms so they don't see each other till the wedding. Even Max has his own room. Okay I'll start from the beginning...

Mikasa's Pov

Tomorrow is the wedding! I was sitting in my hotel room staring at my dress.

*Knock*

*Knock*

I heard the door make. I walked over slowly and opened it. "Hey." Sasha and Annie waved. Annie and I have become good friends actually. We have confronted each other about back then and now everything is cool.

"Hey guys come in." I let them walk in. They sat on the bed and Annie pulled out Wine. "Annie that's really expensive wine!" I yelled in shock. It's like 500-800 dollars! "Yeah I know and this is an important occasion." She explained. "Let's drink!" She smiled. She opened the bottle and we drank every last bit of it...

Eren's Pov

I'm going to.... Loose...

"Max you are cheating!" I yelled as he looked over at me. "Am not! I'm just texting." He explained. "Oh your girlfriend?" I asked. "She isn't my girlfriend." He said in somewhat sad to say. "Do you like her?" I asked. "Kind of, yeah. She's coming to the wedding so I guess I'll be able to see her then." He explained. "Don't tell your mother this." I told him. God knows what Mikasa will do if she finds out her son has a crush. I looked out the window. "We haven't shown you our mother's grave have we?" I asked. He has no idea about how she died or actually who she is. Mikasa and I don't like to see her in any photos so I guess she has never come up. It was awful for me and her that day.

"Hey I'm going back to my room. It's late so you better get some sleep." Max said as he walked out my room. "See ya." With that he was gone probably to go see his mother. It's been a long time since I last went to see moms grave. The last time I saw her was when I got caught up with alcohol. I was a big drinker when Mikasa left... I got over that very fast.

I better get to sleep tomorrow is going to be big!

*Next day!!*

Mikasa's Pov

My head already hurts enough but to have Annie and Sasha yell at each other about which makeup tone would look best on me I think my brain will explode. I already had the dress on all I needed was the makeup and my hair.

"Alright we'll do a light tone." Sasha said. By the time they were down arguing I had already got my hair and half my makeup down. "Mikasa you looked beautiful." Annie pointed out. "Thank you." I wasn't going to lie I did looked wonderful. They fixed a few parts of my makeup and I was ready to go.

"What time is it?" I asked. Annie looked at her phone then dropped it. "It's 1..." The wedding starts in 30min... "We have 30minutes to get to the sight?" I yelled. "We have to go!" She yelled pushing me out my room. "A car is already waiting at the front." Sasha explained. "Wait we forgot her veil!" Annie yelled running back to the room. We made it to the elevator and as we got in it Annie came running down. "I got it!"

We ran down the hall to the lobby and got into the car. Sasha got into the front and started to drive.

Eren's Pov

Mikasa should be arriving at any moment. But she her car isn't even here. Should I be worried or just wait a little longer... I looked to my left and saw all my buddies beside me. Armin of course was my best man. Connie, jean, and Marco where my grooms men. Krista was Mikasa's maid of honor. Sasha, Annie, and Hanji are her bride's maids. She is a scientist that works with Armin. She doesn't talk much to us because she likes to live with her projects. Mikasa apparently became really good friends with her when Carol Mc'grey died.