Chapter 3: Meeting Armin

<><><><>Mikasa's Prov<><><><>

"This is Armins house." Eren said. "Its big." I said looking up. "Ya I guess." Eren said walking to the small wooden door. "Eren whats up? Who is that?" A blonde boy asked Eren. "I'm great and this is...!" I hid behind Eren. "Mikasa its OK." He said pulling me out from behind him. "This is Mikasa." I was scared but calmed down a bit. "Hello Armin. Its nice to meet you I am Mikasa Ackerman." I said sticking my hand out to met him. "Uh-mm Hi. My name is Armin Allert its nice to meet you too. He shock my hand back. "Hey Armin want to hangout with Mikasa and I?" Eren asked Armin. "Sure that would be fun." 

We played all kinds of games together: Tag, Hide and seek and, just sitting around. Armin was fond of books so we read a few too. I read a book we Eren about a brave man who went on an adventure to an abandon island. "Hey guys look at this book!" Armin said pointing at this old dirty book. "What is it?" Eren asked. "Its an enchant book." Armin said. I was amazed he new that. "Look what it says."

Before we even opened the book two older boys came up to use. They had to atleast 3 years older then us. "Hey what you little babyies got here?" The tall boy with brown hair asked. "We were just reaing books." Armin said about to cry. "Oh ok will its ours now so haha." The other short boy with blonde hair said. "Give it back its not yours its his!" I said pointing at Armin.

The tall boy pushed me back but only to get flipped over by me. Eren ran up to me as I turned around and saw the short boy coming after me. Eren ran up to him and hit him in the face. I look at Eren and back to help Armin getting beat up by the tall boy.

Barbarianpartyou can beat me up as long as you like but your the only monster here." Armin said to the boy. "If I'm a monster then your my victim." He tried to hit him again. I grabbed his arm. "Hit him one more time.. and I'll break your arm!" I said with a scary look in my eyes. "Ahh lets get put of here shes evil!" He yelled running away along with the other boy. "Wait no come ba-ck." I said as I tripped and fell.

Eren ran up to me a second later. "Mikasa! Mikasa are you alright did they hurt you?" He asked me looking worried. "Im fine Eren but, I'm tired. Can we go home?" I asked looking down at the ground. "Ya we can." He said. "Armin you think youll be ok walking home." Eren asked Armin. "Ya I'll be fine just get Mikasa home." Armin said running off. "Bye." Eren said waving goodbye.

Eren and I got home and I went to  my own room. "Eren do you mind staying with me till I fall asleep?" I asked blushing. "Of course Mikasa I don't mind." Eren said smiling. My heart hurt at that moment. Was I sick? I layed in bed and Eren sat next to me. I fell asleep then Eren fell asleep beside me agian.

All through the night I slept next to Eren. I got used to it actually.♡

When I woke up Eren was hugging me. I was really happy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ok so this is a Mikasa/Eren/Armin
Friendship part!!
K Baii Baii guys =D