Chapter 7: How long.

<><><>Eren's Prov<><><>

Mother and Father got divorced and Mikasa left with mother. I was so sad and alone. Mom and Mikasa moved to Japan and dad and I stayed here in Germany but we moved to a different house. I was still close to Armin so we always got to hang out with each other. 

'How long till I see Mikasa again? How long till Mom and Dad make up?' I kept asking myslef as Armin and I played on my new game 'Call of Duty Ghost.' "Eren whats wrong you keep dying I can't revive you forever." He said. "Oh sorry Armin but can you revive me again haha." I begged. "Huh. Sure Eren." He said reviveing my player. 

After awhile Armin went home and I went to my room. I had black and blue walls, a flat screen T.V and a king size bed with a green,orange and, blue bed spread. I was just laying in bed trying to sleep. It's been atleast a month since Mom and Mikasa left and I still missed them. 

Dad was always at the bar so I was home alone. It didn't bother me that much untill he started bringing home random drunk girls. I would try my best to stay in my room but one time some girl ran in my room and destroed my room. I didn't really care but she stole all my dads money later that night. 

It was about 8 pm so I wasn't ready to go to bed so I went to the kitchen for some food. I saw dad sitting on the couch. "Dad why did you leave mom?" I asked him. He slapped me. "Don't ever talk about your mother to me again! Do you hear me?" He said walking to the front door. "I'll be gone for awhile." He said. "Ok-kay." I replied as I got off the floor.  

I walked to my room and tried to go to bed but I couldn't I just sat there. Was this really how my life was going to be till I moved out? I was only 13 so I couldn't survive on my own. This is my life till I leave. I was determind to move out and find my mother and Mikasa. I wasn't going to live like this. 

A lady then ran into my room screaming. "Ah-hh  aren't you a cutie. Come here and give me a kiss!" She said running after me. "Please stop Miss and get out of my room!" I begged as she pinned me down on the floor of my room. "Awwe you don't want a kiss from a pretty lady like me? How rude!" She said with the breathe of beer and drugs. "Oh here you are." My dad said. "DAD!!" I yelled. "Shut the fuck up son your so loud!" He said kicking me as the lady got off of me. 

My father was evil once mother left. I try not to make him mad at me but I know he hates me Im just waiting for him to say it. Say he hates me and never wanted me. To kill me or through me out but I wait for the day when I never have to see him again. Thats what Im waiting for. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Okay so I know very well that this chapter is short and maybe boring but Im working hard on both of my stories since someone asked me to make more on the other. Im actually really really sick and hurt so its really hard. 

K Baii Baii Guys =D