Chapter 61: Her guilty side with Claris

Armin's Pov

It's been 1 whole month since the incident with Grisha and Claris. Everything was fine but I could keep Annie off my mind. Because she was involved with Grisha and Claris she blamed herself but we covered it up because she's our friend. Of course now she doesn't want to work with the Survey Corps and chooses to stay home.

Almost everyday I would come here and try to make her open the door but she never does. We were fine before fighting Grisha but now she's just avoiding me...

"Hey Annie, I know you home and please call me back; bye." I said as I left a voice mail to her phone. I wanted to show her I was fine and that my leg was fine! I got a plastic one now and it works fine.

I was standing outside her house and I could here her moving around inside. The curtens every so often would move as well. I don't know what is happening with her because she has nothing to worry about, we all forgave her and we understand why she did these things. Sure they were selfish but that doesn't me we have to hate her. She's our friend.

"Armin, she isn't coming out." Eren said as he stood next to me. He wanted to check on Annie as well just to make sure she was alright but when I told her she wouldn't come out of her house he wanted to come check it out himself.

"Yeah, your probably right..." I agreed. He nodded and we walked to his car.

"Relax buddy, she just needs some more time now. We were all like this for a while weren't we?" He asked, trying to ease the situation and dark ora I was giving off. I was upset that she still wouldn't open the door.

He started the car and we drove away back to his house. I was hanging around with him and didn't feel like going home.

I plan to come back later and see if she'll open the door then.

Annie's Pov

Armin, please come back!

~Time Ship~

I sat in the chair tied up thinking why am I here. Claris should have been dead but I guess not since she has tied me to this chair.

"I'm going to kill you!" Claris yelled as she got off the floor. I had just used my legs to kick her to the floor but that had zero damage towards her.

"Why haven't you done that yet then?" I asked while spitting blood from my mouth in her face. She wipped it off and smacked me to the floor.

"I'm just making sure that all your friends give up on you, think your depressed so they won't think something is wrong." She laughed. I sunk my head to the floor as I let out a few tears.

Armin, please come save me...

"Annie, please open the door it's really hot out!" I complained as I knocked on her front door. Come over, knock on her door for about 30 minutes, and then leave because she never opened the door; thats what I do everyday...

Just as I was about to walk away the door slowly opened and Claris stood there with a devilish smile on her face. Blood was also splattered on her cheek and clothing. My eyes widen in horror and I realized what she had done to Annie. I pulled out my gun as did she. She fired but I ducked to the ground dodging. She smiled as I shot her in the ear kind of neck. She fell to the ground but shot again at me. Only to miss and hit my fake leg. She looked shocked but fell the ground laughing while dying. I ran in and saw Annie on the ground crying. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were filled with tears.

"Annie," I yelled as I ran behind the chair she was in and untied the ropes. She fell to the ground more and I hugged her. She let out a few cries before returning my hug with the same grip I had on her.