Chapter 21:You can't even

Eren's Pov

Graduation was tomorrow and I was in terrible mood ever. "Mikasa will you help me?" I asked. "Uhh. Sure I'll help." She said and for some reason she seemed to be happy. "Whats on your mine?" I asked with a big smile. "Oh just can't wait till I move out and go to Florida." Thats right she was leaving me for school. "Okay well which shirt looks better?" I asked hold up to shirts. "I like this one." She pointed to the white button down shirt. "Thx." I said then walked back to my room. "Hey Eren its time for school."

Mikasa called out. I rushed while trying to put on my shoes and ran oout the door.

School sucked but was worst was that Annie kept blowing up my phone with text..

Annie: Eren want to hangout?

Annie: Eren lets go out for dinner?

Annie: Eren I'm at the roof come meet me!

Annie: Eren?

Dont you hate girls that do that? How they always text you and never give you five minutes.Yeah. "Mika wait up!" I called out. "Dont ever call..me that again." She said turning back to walk forward. "Okay." I said. All through the night Mikasa was in her room getting her dress and things ready for tomorrow. I on the other hand already had my stuff ready, I think. It was a calm night. I fell asleep shortly after Mikasa did.

I felt something poking my face. It was Mikasa. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Oh nothing just trying to wake you up for graduation day." She said excitedly. I got up and saw her in wearing a summer evening green and white dress, strapless. She looked beautiful.

Mikasa's Pov

Eren was staring at me with Awwe eyes. 'Maybe he really does still love me..' I thought. "Mikasa you look amazing." He said making it seem like it was a dream. "Than-ks." I stutter. "But you look terrible." I said letting out a laugh as I stared as Eren had on a red t-shirt and baggy shorts. "Oh yeah." I got dressed and at some breakfast. "The ceremony will start in 2 hours so.." Eren started. "I asked an old friend to come over and help with my make-up." I interrupted. "Oh well, if your so skilled with art why not make- up." Eren said. "Well I don't know I'm just not." Then the door bell rang.
"Mikasa!" I heard a voice shout when I opened the door. "Krista!" I screamed. We both screamed as we finally got to see each other again. "Oh hey Krista its been awhile." Eren said looking kinda embarrassed. "Oh hey Errrreeeennn." Krista said in some what odd way "Well come on Mikasa lets go start your make-up." Krista pulled me to the bthroom.

**1 hour 30min Later**

When I came out of the bathroom Eren's mouth dropped. "Come on we gotta go we'll be late." I yelled rushing out the door. "Okay." Krista drove us the the located area. When we got there my name was assigned to a chair in the front. Eren was 3 chairs away.

They called my name and I walked towards the stage. The principle gave me a piece of paper. It had gold trim edges and a nice red ribbon. "Thank you." I thanked her and walked over to the side next to Armin. "So you did it." I said to Armin. "Yeah and you were pretty close to 1st." Armin congratulated me and we stood silent.

The ceremony was long and boring till the very end. We threw our hats in the air and started to celebrate. Eren, me, Armin, Annie, Krista, Jean sadly, Sasha and, Connie all went to dinner. We went to a nice Cafe'. It's a nice place. I loved it there. I got a nice salad and everyone else got either a nice steak or something else. It was an amzing night till... We took a walk around the town when everyone had to get going but Annie pulled Eren over and they....Kissed!

My whole mood changed.

Eren's Pov

Annie kissed me... No everything falling apart why?!?! I looked over with the corner of my eye and saw Mikasa staring at us. She looked like she just died in her eyes. I pulled away and walked up to her. She was looking down then back up at me. "You Lied.." She said with a tear escaping her eyes. She turned around and walked away not looking back.

I tried to chase after her but Annie pulled me over and I lost site of where Mikasa went.

Mikasa's Pov

I was in a good mood because I thought maybe Eren was actually still in love with me but, I guess he doesn't. "You Lied." I said out loud then it started to rain.

"Thanks sky but thats not far if I'm the one who feels like crying." I started talking to myself. It was a long walk, I don't think I even knew where I was for about an hour. I got home soaked as ever. Eren wasn't there which was nice. I took off my heals and fell to the couch. "Ahh this is warm." I said to myself before getting back up and walking to the bathroom. "I hope this works." I said before walking into the bathroom, unzipping my dress and, walking into the shower. "This feels nice." I said. It was atleast 2 hours of sitting in that bathroom. "I'm ready."

I grabbed my bags from under my bed. I had 3 red and black suit cases and a normal size bag. I started to pack up my stuff. "Okay this and that.." I said as I picked my things up and placed them in my bag. I packed everything that would fit in my 4 bags. . All my clothes and other stuff. I put them in my car and drove off. I texted Eren as I was unloading on the plain.

Mikasa: Hey Eren I wanted to tell you that.. I already packed my stuff and left for Flordia. Good bye Eren.

That was the last time I ever talked to him. I changed my number and moved to Flordia for school. I was determind to become a survey corps aggent.

Eren's Pov

My phone was dead so I couldn't call or text anyone while I was out with friends. Mikasa left a long time ago. "Hey guys come on lets go have some fun." Krista said as she was driving. "Yeah lets go!" Everyone cheered. We went bowling and watched some movies. "Hey Krista can you charge my phone?" I asked. She took my phone and it started to chrage.

A few hours went by and it was super fun I wish Mikasa was here.

When I got home the mood in the air was wrong. "Where is Mikasa?" I said out loud. I turned on my phone and saw I got a text from her.

Mikasa: Hey Eren I wanted to tell you that.. I already packed my stuff and left for Florida. Good bye Eren.

I tried to text her but the number was changed and it wouldn't go through. I called Armin.

"Hey I wanted to know if you knew where Mikasa was?" I asked.

"Yeah shes right in front of me why? Didn't she tell you she was going to the same college with me?" He explained.

"No she didn't! Can I talked to her?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.
Few minutes later she answered.

"Eren if you still liked Annie you could have said something." She said softly.

"No she kissed me!" I yelled through the phone.

"Eren you liked it and kissed back. Even if she did do it you didn't have the mind to comfort me and explain earlier. "

"I wanted to but everyone pulled me towards them." I explained.

"Eren I half to go I'm about to board my plain. Good Bye."

She hung up on me and that was the last time she ever talk to me for awhile. I fell apart. I landed on my bed and died. For the first time I wanted to die there. I drank my first beer and another and another. That was my first time I was drunk and yet it felt amazing. When I woke up I was in the front yard.

<><><><><><><>

Okay so this was short and kinda boring but Im going to skip a few years ahead to when they have jobs and stuff. So Leave A Like And A Comment. I hope you enjoy this book cause I'm debating to end it if it goes down hill. Anyway I want to thank all the people who voted for this book and read it.

K Baii Baii Guys =D