Chapter 17: Return to school.

Annie's Pov

I called Mikasa early in the morning. It was Friday, 8:34㏂ the time we normally go to school.

'Hello?'

'Hey Mika! How are you??'

'Oh I'm fine.'

'Do you want a ride to school?'

'Sure I'll be ready in 10min.'

'Alright bye.'

'Bye.'

I pressed the end button and walked to my closet. I got a black skirt and a white shirt. I put my clothes on and ran down my hall to the kitchen.

Mikasa's Pov

After the call I Walked to my dressers and got my black skinny jeans and a blueish shirt.

After I got my clothes I went to the kitchen and to be surprised I saw Eren fully awake and dressed sitting on the couch.

"Hey Eren." I waved to Eren. "Oh hey Mikasa you look beautiful." He said but blushed after he said I was beautiful. "Eren thank you. Now, why are you awake?" I asked him. "Well you see I went to sleep last night, had a wonderful dream, and woke up so now we are here." He answered me making it seem like I was stupid. "Then why didn't you wake me?" I asked him. "You looked like you were having a nice dream so I didn't wake you." He said walking towards the fridge.

I still hadn't gotten all my memories I just remember some peoples faces. It was so awkward when I went to school and didn't know anyone.

★FLASH BACK★

Eren and I walked through the big doors of the school and everyone was waving and calling out my name but I didn't respond.

A girl with blonde hair came up to me and hugged me. "Mikasa I missed you so much! How are you?" She asked in excitement but I was scared. "Eren please.....help!" I called out to Eren. "Annie wait." Eren said to the girl. 'So her name is Annie.' I thought to myself.

Eren took me to what apear to be my locker. Eren then took the girl named Annie over to the side I waited patiently till they we're done talking.

I was looking through my things when I got startled by a boy with light-brown hair. "Hey Mikasa I got something to ask you?" He said. "I'm sorry but do I know you?" I asked him. "His mouth dripped but then got his cool back. "Well I'm Jean your.... boyfriend." He Answered. 'I have a boyfriend?' I asked myself. "Oh okay well I got to get back to Eren." I said and quickly walked away.

I saw Eren talking to Annie. "Eren?" I asked him. He turned to face me and smiled. "What Mika?" He asked a little worried. "So I have a boyfriend?" Eren's face turned confused. "No you don't." Annie said coming into our conversation. I didn't care. "Well this guy said I was dating him..." I replied back to her. "Mikasa Is this guys name Jean by any chance." Eren asked me. "Yes." I answered. "He isn't he's just inlove with you." Eren's looked like he was pissed.

After that we headed to class. I told my teacher after getting lost several times that I couldn't remember much about anyone. Eren was next to me the whole time.

I sat in my seat and Eren was in front of me. Annie was across me and that guy Jean, sat behind me. Some girl with red-ish, brown-ish hair sat next to me. She had to have known me cause she wouldn't stop Poking my arm.

After class it was lunch time. Eren got extra work for sleeping in class. I guess he stood up all last night.

I got my lunch from my bag and started to eat. Annie sat next to me even Jean. I don't really care for Jean since I couldn't remember him. That girl also sat with us and some other guy..he had a shaved head and looked weak.

"Guys Mikasa lost her memory and doesn't remember anyone." Annie said. A blonde boy sat next to her as she said that. "What about Mikasa?" He asked. "They looked at him for a minute before saying anything. "She lost her memory." Annie said. "Oh I know." He said beginning to eat his food. Everyone looked shocked. "You knew?" Annie asked a little ticked off. "Why do you think she was gone?" He asked everyone. I kinda just sat in silence as the people talked to each other.

As they argued with the blonde kid I slowly got up and walked away. I threw my food away and made my way to the roof. I didn't know where it was but I thought Eren would.

As I was walking in the hall way I saw that guy Jean. He notices me right away and started to approach me. "Hey mikasa can I ask you something?" He asked me. I was still a little mad that he said he was my boyfriend but wasn't. "Sure." I answered to him. "Great. Will you go out with me on Saturday?" He asked shockingly. "Sure. Why not." I said. He jumped up and down in excitement then ran away.

School was ending and I was just sitting, looking out the window next to my desk.

Eren's Pov

After class everyone came up to me. "Bye." Everyone waved off as did I.

I saw Mikasa not far behind me. I waited for her as she tried to put her shoe on.

"Come on Mikasa Let's get home." I said to her. "Alright, I'm coming."

We walked in silence till we got home. "Eren I'll be on my room." She said running up the stairs to my room. "Okay.."
I replied to me.

Mikasa's Pov

I picked out a few dresses and tried to decide which to wear for my date with Jean. I had a black strapless dress with a blue ribbon at the top and white at the very top. That one I loved. I looked to my left to see the black a green/mint dress. The tail was black and the top was green/mint. "I can't decide."

Eren's Pov

I saw Mikasa come down the stairs in a black And white dress. She looked beautiful as always but she was a little bit too dressed up.
But why? "Which one looks better?" She asked me. "I like the one you have on." I answered. "Thank you!" She said and ran back up to her room. I followed her up the stairs and knocked on her door.

*knock*

*knock*

She opened the door and walked to her closet. "Why are you all dressed up?" I asked curiously. She looked at me. "I have a date." She smiled. I was in shock. "A date??" I questioned this act of hers. "Yeah, Jean asked me out during school and..." I cut her off. "And you said yes?" My heart skipped a beat. Why? "Whats wrong Eren?" She asked. "Oh it's nothing." I said.

I walked put of her room and went to mine. I laid on my bed and started to think. 'Why is my heart beating slowly. I don't understand. Its not like I 'like' Mikasa!' As I said that I felt a pain in my chest. 'Do I love her?'

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
So I haven't updated in a while but here it is and I know this isn't so much of an erenxmikasa thing but just wait I'm taking it slow.!!

K Baii Baii Guys =D