Chapter 30: That dream, That day

Mikasa's Pov

Eren's heart was beating slow, very slow. To the point that I could barely hear it. Many other Survey corps officers came. They took Eren from me. (He not dead....Yet)

I got in the hellacorpter and we took Eren to a hospital. I held his hand and cried. Is he going to leave me? "Eren..."

*Time skip*

We were in the hospital. Eren went to emediant surgery. He start to have a sersur then had trouble breathing.

I was waiting the chair with Max, Annie and Sasha. Max was just... sitting there. I could see him scared, worried, and shanking. I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him close. He gripped on the back on my dress and held me tight. I pet his head.

*Time skip*

"Mikasa Ackerman? You may see Eren Yeager." I jumped out of my chair and ran towards her. I looked in the window and saw my worst nightmare! My heart dropped and I colaspps on the ground. A nurse came to my side. I was having a panic attack. I couldn't handle it.

Everything went blank and all I could see flashing before my eyes.

*After panic attack*

I woke up with a mask on my face pumping air into for me to breathe. I took te mask off. All the wires off my skin and walked down the halls. I remembered the room number I saw Eren in.

Some wires were removed from him and he was awake. I held my hands over my face and cried to myself. I guess Eren saw me through the glass.

I smiled and wiped my tears away. I walked in and just stood there. He opened his arms for a hug and I accepted it. I cried on his shoulder as he held me close.

"Mika its okay I promise!" He said. I nodded my head. "Yeah it will!" I said. I looked at him and he wiped my tears away. "Mikasa I feel okay now. Sure my head and...my.. heart hurts but I promise I'll be fine!" He explained. Once he said 'heart' I lost it. I fell to my knees. I set my head on his hand. He closed his eyes slowly then opened. That scares me.

"Eren I'm scared! It hurts-" Eren cut me off. "Mika lease do me a favor and breathe!" He held my shoulders. I took a deep breath and clamed down.

"I'm sorry." I apoligized. "Mika you don't need to be sorry! Your just worried for me and I understand." Does he know I was just in the hospital because of my panic attack? I'm going to tell him.

"Eren?" I asked. "Yes?" He asked. "I- was just in the hospital." I looked at my watch. "For about 2 hours I've been in here because... I looked in the window and my heart dropped. I had a panic attack and they but me in one of the hospital rooms." I explained. He looked at me. I think he wanted to cry just as much as I did.

"Mikasa I know.." He began. Wait hold my fudge! What? "When I woke up the nurse came in my room."

*Eren's view of the story*

"Where is Mikasa? Where is she?" I asked the nurse. "She is in room 407. She is sleep with an oxygen tank." She explained. "What, why?" That doesn't make sense. "I'm not sure why she had a panic attack, but yeah she had a very dangeours panic attack. She's wearing an oxygen mask. It's been about an hour." She explained. Is this true?

"Will she be okay?" I asked. Thats the only thing I really need to know! "Of course. If maybe she didn't get the oxygen she needed then, well maybe she wouldn't but everythings okay now." She explained. This lady isn't every good with explaining good and bad news.

*End of story*

Eren's Pov

"I was scared but I knew you would be fine." I told her. I placed my hand on her left cheek. "So let me see that smile." I said. She smiled. Was it fake? Yes. I can't blame her for at least trying.