Chapter 55: Memory Nightmares

Eren's Pov

I waited patiently for the plane to come so we could rescue Mikasa. Annie, Armin, and Levi were accompanying me with this mission.

We had May and Max stay at HQ protected by several officers. We first planned to wait for the back up to arrive but it was already too late and we needed to save her. I couldn't wait knowing what I knew.

After Annie had explained to me what they would do with Mikasa after the baby's birth I couldn't help myself but rush in to save her.

Apparently back when titans walked the earth with us, father had planted a special box in our basement containing the 1 thing he needed to gain ultimate power; to become a god!

I sat in my chair only waiting for us to arrive, to take back what was mine.

The fear of Mikasa dying like she did back then rushed in my mind,

*The past*

Eren's Pov

Blood gushing from my side I swung my fist against my father. He hardens his arm and used that to block. My fist broke in half and I dropped that arm and used my other. He fell to the ground but quickly had Claris counter attack me.

She jumps at me like a cat and punches my face before I could harden it. Doing a flip over me she kicks my back flipping me on my stomach and stepping hard on me. I had a clear vision of my Mika fighting Annie and kind of winning. She, in a split second cut Annie across the chest making blood shoot out and her fall to her knees.

Mikasa took a knee using her sword to keep her up as blood spilled from her wounded shoulder. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was about to faint. She stood up slowly and stood before Annie. Blood spreading around Annie she tried to speak but no words came out just mumbling of frustration and anger. Tears streamed down Mikasa's face she dropped her sword not prepared to kill her friend. Even after all she had done she wasn't prepared to do it and I could understand that.

"Fool," was the word that came out of Annie's mouth as she took Mikasa's sword and stabbed her. Everything went in slow motion; I turned my body around, flipped Claris over making her fall before running while stumbling over towards Mikasa and Annie. My father jumped on me making me fall to the ground. He sat on my back trying to tear my arms off slowly so I didn't have anything to attack with. My titan rawr with rage as my nerves killed me on the inside.

Flames started to appear all over my body as the heat burned my father's titan form making him jump away.

I got up and my right arm fell to the ground gushing blood out from my shoulder. I rawr while rushing in to attack him. Claris grabbed my arm and that ripped off easily leaving me with nothing but my mouth.

I used my head and rammed into my father making him fall with me. I got up and heard loud footsteps as Claris came running in. I used my foot and kicked her making her fall into a building. A fist into my jaw and I fell backwards. Father, now standing above me stomped his foot into my face, crushing my head. Seconds went my when I bit into his foot, I used my feet to push him back and that ripped my whole bottom jaw off as he fell, falling on top of Claris.

I got up slowly using my healing half arm to support myself. I looked over at my father and Claris as they picked themselves up. Claris, charging in I picked her up and threw her on the ground with my healed arm. Stomping on her my father tackeled me, taking me by the shoulders, and slammed me back and forth on the ground. Titan blood gushed everywhere and I could move when he stopped. My neck was breached with the crushed ruble underneath me. My leg was in pain because of the large rock stabbing into me.