Chapter 32: Levi...!

Eren's Pov

We went to a nice easy going restaurant for lunch. "Eren I can't believe you purposes like that!" She laughed. "And you Mister why didn't you tell me?" She asked Max. "Eren told me not too!" He answered.

After lunch we went back home. Mikasa sat out on the deck. Max said he was going to go play with his friend 'May'. My suspicion.

I walked to the deck and sat next to Mikasa. "Hey." I said. "Oh hey!" She smiled. I can't ever get over that smile. "What you thinking?" I asked. "I'm thinking about something not very important." She explained. "Mika anything you are thinking is important." I said. She means the world to me so if anything is bothering her I need to know.

"My big toe hurts." She said moving her foot around. Really? "Oh what's wrong?" I asked. "I wonder Eren?!" She laughed. We sat in silence then her phone rang.

"Hello?"

Mikasa's Pov

"Hello?" I asked.

(Okay for the rest of the call it will be like this Mika: Caller: okay)

*Call Start*

Mika: Hello?

Caller: Hey Mikasa how is Eren?

Mika: Who is this?

Caller: Your boss!

Mika: Oh sorry sir.

Caller: Its fine but we have some news.

Mika: Yes sir please continues.

Caller: Remember Levi Ackerman? He escaped.

Mika: Excuse me what the fuck you mean he escaped?

Caller: You heard me he got out of jail and is looking for you two!

Mika: Thank you for this information!

*End of call*

I ended the call to a concern Eren looking at me. "What happen?" He asked. "Oh just work. Levi Ackerman has escaped." I explained. Eren jumped out of his chair. "What the hell?" He asked extremely upset.

Eren's Pov

Mikasa told me he escaped... "I'll be back I need to go to work." I explained. "Oh then I'll go with." Mikasa said walking towards me. "No Mika I just need to do something." I told her. I didn't need her to follow me around. "Eren I work as a Survey Corps too! You can't tell me I can't go!" She argued back. This I why I love her.

"Fine let's go. Text Max and tell him that we'll be gone for a few hours." I told her. She nodded and took her phone out. I walked to our room and grabbed our uniforms.

I changed and gave and Mikasa walked in. "Really Eren you can't do the simplest things!" She laughed. She walked over to me and fixed my pants. "Are you trying to take them off or put them on?" I joked.

She rolled her eyes. "Eren you know I want both but now isn't the time to joke around." She explained. "Oh well then, I'll have to give my bride to be a gift." I smirked as I pulled her close. "Eren let me get dressed." She laughed. I let go, she turned around, and kissed me. She pulled away and smirked. "Oh really now." She laughed. She took her shirt off and replaced it with her uniform.

*Time Skip*

We walked into HQ. I walked over to our boss. I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. "What the fuck is the matter with you? How the hell did this man get out of jail?" I screamed in rage. "I'm not sure and this is not how you handle things with an upper ranking officer!" He yelled back. I cooled down and let him go.