Chapter 43: Days like this

Mikasa's Pov

We had just got done with Annie's Funeral. It was beautiful, sweet, and peaceful. Everyone was crying except for Eren. He just had avenges look on his face the whole time.

The funeral was now over. Annie's friends came and left. Eren, Max, and I stood still as we looked down on Annie's grave. Armin was behind us crying with Krista...

"It's going to rain today..." Eren looked up at the clear sky. Those were the first words he's said since this morning. I looked up at the sky noticing it was so not going to rain but when I looked at his face some tears started to fall.

"Yes, yes it is."

*Time Skip*

It was a lame boring day so it went by slowly. It was slow because it was a sad day and even though it didn't rain water was still falling.

It was now 6:23pm. I was lying down in bed as Eren was sleeping. We truly did need this day off after everything that's happen to us and everyone else. Armin has kind of gone mad since Clarisse's death. He believes that Claris isn't dead but the body shows that it is. Tomorrow I'm going to go check up on him.

I looked over at Eren. He had dry tear stains on his face. We all feel bad about what happen to our team mate but am I getting jealous that Eren feels bad about Annie. I mean we are married and stuff but, they did have something in the past...

"Ahh!" I yelled loudly in frustration but soon realizing Eren was right next to me... I looked next to my side where Eren was shot awake and looking at me with a concern face.

"Eren..." I began. He let out a sigh before beginning to speak. "Yes?" He asked. I don't know why but at this exact moment I felt a deep jealousy fall on me...

"Nothing, I'm going on a walk." I calmly said before getting out of bed and making my way towards the closet. "Why are you all of the sudden going on a walk after freaking out like that?" He asked. I didn't say anything. I could tell he gave me a glare but I didn't think he would walk over to me, pick me up, and flipped me over on the bed with him on top. I don't know what's wrong with me! Yes, I can admit I'm a little jealous but I don't know why because I know that he loves me... Right? "Mika what is wrong?" He asked with a tint of anger and concern. "Nothing is wrong. I can take a walk if I want!" I yelled, not loudly just with frustration. His face reaction showed hurt but still strong. "I know you can but still I need to know what is wrong." He let go of his grip on me. I sat up slowly

"I'm just not feeling well so I wanted to take a walk." I explained more calmly. "I get it but, the way you're talking is I don't know." He tried to explain. I pulled up my jacket and slowly walked up to him. "Don't make it seem like I'm walking out on you and Max. I love you so much that you're always on my mind. I'll be gone for like an hour so relax." I explained. He looks down and smiles then back up at me with the same smile. "I'll be right back." I give him a very passionate kiss before walking out of our room to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Max asked. As he asked me that I remember Eren asking and getting all worried about nothing. "I'm just going on a walk. I'll be right back, mark it on the clock. 1 Hour." I smile and walk out the door.

*Time Skip*

I let my jealously get the best of me... How embarrassing...

I walked all over the place. Running into, meeting, and smiling to people. I found a really nice clothes store and I thought it's almost (Halloween) so I should probably think of a costume soon. I walked in and saw barely anyone in there. I grabbed a 'Jack the pumpkin king shirt with some black pants and black boots. I tried matching things with the boots that I bought so I wouldn't have to buy more shoes.