All The Way

It was my favorite time of the year, Halloween. The shop was filled with customers, including many laughing children and a lot of other creatures. I helped spread the word and almost everyone I knew was here. 

Of course, Nicky and I were dressed up as vampires as usual

Of course, Nicky and I were dressed up as vampires as usual. I ended up trading the old dress I used to wear for a new one. Lala spent months working on this one for me and it was pretty cool.   Vampire costumes were popular but not so stylish at times, there were a lot of stereotypes. I mean someone puts plastic fangs and a black cape on and suddenly they think they're a creature of the dark...so not gonna go there.

I walked into the shop carrying an ice chest, this was the tenth shipment tonight, which was good because we get a lot of orders during this time.

Nicky and a few of his friends have been good with delivering it but it was times like this I missed Darcy, she and August ended up moving to new territory and Rikki found a new path.

I wonder if I'll ever find something like that. I love what I do, but sometimes it gets boring. I want to do more for our community. 

Anyway I looked around the room, taking in the various costumes, it was interesting to see what someone would dress up as every year. 

Anya moved through the store on roller-skates, wearing a very short candy-striped shorts, a red blouse and a Farrah Fawcett hair. Giles was working the sales cash register, wearing a wizard robe, while Xander was dressed like a pirate, holding a jar and talked to some children.

The shop was decked out with spooky things a large banner reading "Halloween Bone-Anza" with the letters spelled out in paper bones was hanging up.

I grinned at the site.

"I can't believe you dressed up." I heard Dawn say and looked over seeing her wearing normal clothes and looking at Nick.

Nick put something down on the table where Anya was standing

"Dressing up is fun." Nick told her, looking over at Anya. "What are you supposed to be?"