Beneath You

(No one's POV)

At the Northman house, Victoria was in the basement in her grandfather's library she rarely slept in her bed since her mate left. She had gotten used to him being there and now without him she can't. Most the time she read or worked on paperwork for Ursa. Her head was tilted to the side having fallen asleep and looked a little out of it.

-Dream-

A beautiful young teenage girl dressed in black leather with candy apple red hair was running through the deserted hallways of an office building in what looked like a night club, with a sign saying Tatoo Nachtlocal.  

She looked desperate, pursued by several men in dark cloaks and faces covered by hoods. 

The girl entered a stairwell and walked down the stairs, emerging onto a rooftop patio and quickly dropped over the side, scaling the wall and landed right outside the rear door of the club.

She ran to the heavy metal door and dragged it open, relieved at the sight of all the people around her. More cloaked men charge her form inside the club and pushed her back outside, closing the door and sealed the girl outside. 

 They threw her up against a wall, but she fought back looking afraid but courageous. She kicked one in the gut and elbowed the other before being knocked to the ground by a vicious blow to the head. One of the robed figures pulled out what looked like a ceremonial knife and brought it down. The girl blocked the blow but got stabbed in the stomach by the second hooded man. She cried out in pain as she started to die. The men walked away leaving her behind. 

The girl's eyes glazed over as death claimed her. 

'"From beneath you...It devours..." She spoke in a deep and resonating tone.

-End of dream-

-------------

(Tori's POV)

"Mama! Mama!" 

My eyes snapped open as I shot up a little looking around in a panic. I calmed down after seeing I was still in my grandfather's library. Olivia and Nick were kneeling beside me just staring at me. Olivia was in my lap trying to wake me up. 

"I heard yelling." I told them sitting up a little in the chair, confused. 

"That was you." Nick told me. 

"There was a girl." I added. 

"That'd be Olivia." 

"No." I muttered shaking my head. "It was..."

"Just a dream." Nick said making me look at him. "It was just a dream."

"It's never just a dream Nicky...From beneath you, it devours." I told them honestly. "That's what she said and then they..." I paused seeing Olivia's face. She stared at me with worried eyes before I turned to Nick. "There's more like her out there somewhere and they're going to die."

Nick frowned. 

----------------

"Okay sweetheart you ready?" I asked. 

Olivia and I were standing in the hallway of the Sunnydale Elementary, before a door with a K on the door. 

The room itself had pale greenish walls, about eighteen desks all set up into four and little cubbys for the kids to put stuff away and looked like a typical kindergarten room. 

Olivia nervously looked into the room; her brown eyes were filled with curiosity but yet nervous at the same time.  

She had her black backpack for today as she was dressed cutely in a red and black dress shirt tucked into a pair of black jeans and black boots on and a black leather jacket.