Season Seven

There were a lot of stuff that happened within the last year, I died to save my little brother who turned out to be a n eternal ball of energy also known as a magical portal key. Coming back from the dead, torn from the heaven and my family that I had been reunited with in some way and forced back into the living. 

Coming back was just the most horrible thing on earth, especially when I was taught not to fear the true death and I knew what I was sacrificing. 

It took time and a lot of blood to get back to who I was but honestly, I will never be fully there, my friends Xander Harris, Willow Rosenburg and Buffy Summers were trying hard to understand but it was hard for them. 

My brother Nick went through a lot of turmoil this year as well, learning more about mates and what it means in our family to have someone to walk beside us. To us mates mean everything. 

My cousins Roman moved to Italy with his mate and became one of the first historian Hybrids, he's always sending me new things he found about our family line. Kassandra and her mate Jeremy had a lot going on back in Bear Valley, she gave birth to their only daughter and the rest of the cousins were going on doing their own things and my great aunt Carissa along with her daughter Alexis we're headed back to Boston.

Aunt Pam decided to let Felix take over and left, she still contacts us, but she wanted to find something new. He and Bethany now have an adopted son Tyson to train. Molly is studying in Paris and has made it big in the fashion world. Fiona and her mate now have twin progenies of their own a daughter Lia and son Kai.   

I finally learned to accept Spike as my mate and was falling in love with him, I ended up pregnant and well he decided to take off without word so now I'm raising our daughter Olivia on my own. I was heartbroken and trying to wrap my head around being a single mother. 

But the gang have been super helpful. Nick loves being an uncle. 

Buffy and I had to deal with a super nerdy trio, it ended with Buffy being shot, and Tara dying. That sent Willow overboard with the whole revenge thing and she went down an evil path, she nearly killed all of us and the world and my beautiful daughter being born in the midst of it all. Xander and I managed to talk her down and now she was in England with Giles. 

Anyway this is me. 

I might look eighteen but I'm actually older than you think

I might look eighteen but I'm actually older than you think. I am a Dhampir, half vampire who was born half human. One of the only ones in my diverse family. 

And this is my brother Nikolai. 

He is now sixteen and looking like our father every day

He is now sixteen and looking like our father every day. He is officially dating Dawn and the two of them have been very happy since they found out they were for sure mates but because they are underage and Dawn is human, there are rules for them to follow. 

Despite that I'm very happy for them, Kassie and I have taken Dawn under our wing teaching her our traditions and secrets of the family.

So far they're doing really good. 

And this is my gorgeous baby girl

And this is my gorgeous baby girl.  Olivia Tara Northman. She's aged quite a bit since her birth due to her being a Dhampir, it's common in our world. (Mckenna Grace face claimed- Imagine brown eyes instead of blue)

She looked like a five year old, it was common for a Dhampir child to age rapidly and eventually once she reached eighteen it would freeze just like mine did. She's a very bright little girl, strong and skillful as a child our vampire abilities are twice as powerful such as our heightened senses and physical strength. 

The gang have enjoyed having a small one around and they've been very helpful in teaching her. 

Anyway, Olivia and I are headed out with Buffy, Nick and Dawn. We're teaching Dawn how to hunt. 

See you soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it!

I changed the baby's name; Tara is now her middle name. I like to think Olivia is similar to Renesmee which means her aging, and such will be different. She will not age as fast but it's basically the same. 

She looks like her Mama and has her personality but has her daddy's eyes.

I will be taking my time with this as this season is getting closer to the end and I'm a little emotional. I've worked on Victoria for so many years I feel like she's a part of me. 

Anyway enjoy. 

Will update soon. 

This is Olivia's princess themed room ^