Checkpoint

The gang and I were at my house, late at night. Tara, Anya and Willow sat on the couch, Buffy and Xander who had his cast on in the chairs. I stood in front of the tv with my arms crossed, with Giles next to me. Nick was hanging out with Dawn downstairs in his game room. First night he's stayed home since Mama moved to Louisiana. I was more mature with the situation or at least I pretended to be. I had to stay strong they needed me. 

I saw the gang looking at the mess, Buffy was about to sit in her chair filled with clothes, the area was a bit of a mess.

"Here I'll get that." I muttered looking at them all, gathering the folded clothes and putting them a basket "Sorry I guess I've been slacking off on the housework."

"No, the place looks fine." Buffy told me, making me smile at her lightly.

"Yeah" Willow said in agreement. "It's just us."

I picked up a jacket and looked at it, seeing it was Nick's. I sighed shaking my head at it and sat it on top of the clothes and moved the basket aside.

"Right, I've had some rather, uh ... well, I've had some news." Giles told us.  "It seems that the Council of Watchers has ... found some information that may help us out."

"About Glory?" I asked.

"Presumably. We'll find that out when they arrive. Could be very important." Giles said making Buffy and I share an alarmed look, looking over at him at the same time.

"Arrive?" Buffy repeated. "They're coming here? Now? W-why do they have to come here?"

"Yeah, don't they have phones?" Xander asked looking at me. "Tor do your British accent."

I gave him a look, before smirking

"Allo, here's some stuff we know." I said perfectly making the girls giggle and earned a look from Giles, I smiled at him innocently.

"Yeah! I'd like them on phones." She said.

"Well, what's so bad about them coming here? Aren't they good guys? I mean, Watchers, that's just like other Gileses, right?" Tara asked.

"They're completely horrible." I told her sternly. "Anti-Gileses."

"Yeah they're scary." Buffy said backing me up.

"Um, they, well, they can appear a bit ... well, uh, hard-nosed, but, uh, well, essentially, their agenda is the same as ours, they want to save the world and kill demons." Giles said I gave him a look.

"Kill the current demons, right?" Anya said. "Current demons."

"Giles I don't want them to come here." I told him crossing my arms. "I don't trust them...make them not come here."

"They're probably already on their way. Our old friend Quinton Travers is ... heading up the delegation."

"They put me through that test, and it almost killed me. And then, when I was Faith, they almost killed me again." Buffy said.

"Not to mention their love for vampires." I muttered rolling my eyes in anger. "I'm not so keen on having people who condemn innocent vampires in my house."

"I don't like the sound of this. They don't sound very ex-demon-compatible." Anya said making me nod.

"Are you sure they're English? I-I thought English people were, um, gentler, then, uh..." Tara said trailing off. "Normal...."

"Maybe it won't be so bad this time. I mean, Buffy, they did think you were Faith last time now tha they know your just you, maybe they won't care enough to kill you." Willow said. "And Tor, maybe they will be smart enough not to mess with you again, maybe they learned their lessons remember?"