Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

"Papers on my desk, Anybody tries to leave without giving me a paper is looking at a failing grade." Our Teacher told us when the bell rang. 

Will, Xan, Buff and I gathered our stuff and started to get up to leave. 

"Ha,ha,ha this time I'm ready for you. No 'F' for Xander today, No, this baby's my ticket to a sweet D-minus." Xander said happily. He stood up with his paper, we stepped out of our aisle and Willow stopped seeing Amy.

 "Hey Amy." Willow said smiling. 

 "Hey" Amy greeted smiling at us. "Are you guys going to the Valentine's day dance at the Bronze? I think it's gonna be a lot of fun." 

 I smirked glancing at the girls.

"Tori's boyfriend is in the band." Willow said excitedly, making me look at her. 

 "Really? you and Oz?" Amy asked, I nodded. "That's cool I always thought you two looked good together." 

I smiled at her.

"Thanks Will, I think your more excited about it than I am." I told her giggling, she shrugged innocently. 

"What about you?" Amy asked Willow.

"Oh me?  Actually Roman asked me to go with him." Willow said. I glanced at her with a small smile. 

Since I started dating Oz, Roman had finally worked up the courage to ask Willow out. I feel some sparking there. My cousin and one of my best friends dating I was totally happy. 

"That's great I hope you have fun and no big date for you Buffy?" Amy asked.

 "Oh valentine's day is just a cheap gimmick to sell cards and chocolate." Buffy told her. 

"Bad breakup huh?" Amy asked

"Believe me when I say uh-uh" Buffy said making me frown at her thinking of Angel.

We walked up to the teachers desk together handing in our papers. 

"Thank you....Thank you....thank you Miss. Northman...thank you."

 I smiled and walked out with Buffy and Willow. Linking arms with the girls we walked down the stairs together.

 "I just hate to think of you going solo on Valentine's day. Buffy" I said giving her a sympathetic look.

"I'll be fine, Mom and I are gonna have a pig-out and vid fest it's a time honored tradition among the loveless." Buffy told us.

"Did you see that?" Xander asked walking up behind us.

"See what?" I asked.

"In class, I think Amy just worked some magic on Ms. Beakman." Xander said.

"You mean like witchcraft?" I asked inclining.

"You know her mom's a witch." Will said.

"And an amateur psycho. Amy's the last person that should be messing with that stuff." Buffy added.

"Maybe I should go talk to her." Xander said.

 "Buffy! Victoria! Girls...may I have a word?" Giles said coming up to us. 

"Have a sentence even" I told him with a smirk.

"Oh good, well uh..." He said glancing down the hall and got distracted so I followed his line of direction and saw Ms. Calender, while Buffy looked sad I just glared. 

I could never forgive her for what she did, it was her fault this happened to Angel. I missed him, and it still befalls me that he's bad now. 

They exchanged a greeting, we headed down to the library.