What's My Line*

"So that really happened?" I asked Buffy. 

"It was pretty weird" Buffy said nodding. "You missed some serious butt kicking." 

Apparently, something major with Giles happened and I wasn't here for it. Mama had vacation time and so we all went to Paris for two weeks. It was one of my favorite trips, Paris was the most beautiful place I've ever been too. 

When I got back Buffy, and the others told me what I missed and it sorta sucked.

Anyway Buffy, Xander and I were sitting in the lounge, the career fair was going on we're taking aptitude tests to find out what kind of future (possible future) we'll end up with. 

I've never really thought of it actually that was a lie I think about it a lot there has to be more to my life. I kinda had ideas of what I wanted to do I really wanted to do something great for my community. 

"Are you a people person or do you prefer keeping your own company? well, what if I'm a people person who keeps his own company by default?" Xander asked as Willow and Roman came over and sat with us.

"So, mark none of the above" Buffy told him.

 "Well, there are no boxes for none of the above. That would introduce too many variables into their mushroom head, number-crunching little world." Xander said. 

"I'm sensing bitterness." Roman said.

"No, it's just these people can't tell from one multiple-choice test what we're gonna be doing for the rest of our lives. It's ridiculous!" Buffy retorted.

"I'm kinda curious to find out what sort of career I could have." Willow said smiling. 

"What and suck all the spontaneity out of being young and stupid. I'd rather live in the dark." Xander said.

"You're not gonna be young forever." I told him catching Roman's smirk and chuckled with him. 

"Okay, let's not all rush to disagree."

"You're not stupid." Buffy told him.

Xander gave her an acknowledging sarcastic grin.

"I aspire to help my fellow man check. As long as he's not smelly, dirty or something gross."  Cordelia's voice echoed as she walked by with her clipboard accompanied by two of her groupies. 

She walked by the table with Harmony beside her. I looked up and stared at them, they both stared back. 

"Vicky"

 "Harm, Cordy"

"Vicky"

I rolled my eyes, when they walked away. 

"Is murder always a crime?" Xander asked me. 

I gave a small sigh nodding. 

"Do I like shrubs?" Buffy asked and looked at us.

"That's between you and your god." I told her.

"What'd you put." Buffy asked Willow.

"I came down on the side of shrubs." Will said.

"Go with Shrubs! okay...ugh I shouldn't even be bothering with this." Buffy said. "It's all mootvile for us. No matter what our aptitudes says we already know my deal."

"Mine too" I told them throwing my pencil down.

"Then why are you taking the test?" Roman asked.

"The Grinch Snyder's hoop of the week, he's not happy unless we're both jumping, we would not be here otherwise." I spoke.