Season Three: Anne

The Sunnydale Cemetery at night that's where you could find me I could be cuddling on my bed with Oz or making out with Oz or just doing anything but ya know with Oz instead thanks to 'she who will not be named' I've been having to deal with vampires the entire summer break. I didn't even get to go on the family camp out this summer which sucked but I did get to go shopping and get a whole new wardrobe. 

Andrew Hoelich 1981-1998 was the new vampire tonight so there I was waiting, just as I finished the thought a hand came out of the freshly filled grave and clawed for solid ground. Slowly Andrew pulled himself out of his grave now a newborn. He growled when his head cleared the earth and continued to climb out on his stomach.

He crawled along the ground pulling out his legs and stopped when he saw a pair of wide spread legs standing before him, he looked up.

"Hello big boy" I taunted smirked in amusement at him. "Let's get this over with yeah?"

Andrew suddenly hopped to his feet and roared at me, I chuckled and let my fangs come out to play hissing back he noticed them and looked at me shocked. 

"You should put those away before ya get hurt." 

He shook his head clear, and he came at me.

I ducked down kicking him in the stomach he tried to hit me I kept ducking down until I knocked his legs out from under him and stood up hissing louder.

Andrew quickly got up and spun kicking me into a gravestone. He came running towards me when a dagger suddenly broke through his chest. He turned to me his eyes wide before exploding. Roman stood behind him smirking at me, he swiftly seethed his own dagger. 

 "I totally had him."  I told him. 

"Well now I have him." He said grinning at me, I glared at him. 

"Don't mind us we're just laying here." Xander's voice called. 

We turned to find him, Willow and Oz scattered on the ground, staring at us with beady eyes. Putting my dagger back in it's holster I walked over helping Oz to his feet while Rome helped Willow.  

"You guys okay?"

"First of all what was with the acrobatics? How did that happen?" Xander asked still sitting on the ground.

 "Wasn't Andy Hoelich on the gymnastics team?" Roman asked.

"That's right he was.... Cheater!" Xander said glancing at me raising an eyebrow. " And uh second problem I'm having.... put those away? what are you trash vamp talking a vamp?" 

"I called it like I saw it he had fangs I had fangs and mine are nicer than his are" I told him smirking. "Your the ones who insisted on coming along."

"Uh if I may suggest" Oz said, I turned to him with a small smile. "'this time its personal' I mean there's a reason why it's a classic." 

I laughed and wrapped my arm around his waist, leaning into him slightly.

"I've always been amazed with how you and Buffy fought but." Xander said standing up and picked up his bag. "In a way, I feel like we took both of your punning's for granted."

Willow and I gave Xander a scolding look.

"Xander, past tense rule." Willow said grabbing Roman's hand.

"Oh sorry, I just meant we in the past took for granted and uh.... we won't when she gets back." Xander said.

"Do you think Buffy knows schools starting tomorrow?" Willow asked.