Season Four :)

Sooo a lot of things have happened I found the person who killed my father but it turned out that it was all part of a plan made by a snake demon, surprising but I killed him and took the revenge of a life time.. of course you probably think that I'm gonna go all crazy and stuff since most people who look for revenge do but honesty I feel more relieved I let my father's death lead my life for to long and as much as I love him, I'm glad it's over and just so you don't confuse this blonde with my other blonde friend here's an updated picture. 

I'm officially a frozen eighteen year old girl now, no more aging for this gal which I guess is awesome but kinda sucks cause I'm gonna look eighteen my entire life. Anyway I'm a vampire...well I'm a Dhampir.  A vampire who was born half human.

Another thing is.....I'M A COLLEGE GIRL! Buffy, Willow and I are all at UC Sunnydale most of my  classes are different because I'm in the medical program with tons of art classes too , so we only got one class together but the important thing is we're here together...Oz is here too, we're still dating and my love for him is deeper than anything. He's the greatest boyfriend ever. 

  Xander however decided he wanted to go on his trip and hasn't been heard from and Cordelia left Sunnydale having enough of this place, she went to L.A  and is currently working with Angel both of them keep in contact with me and Angel made me promise not to tell Buffy. 

I'm also a lot more involved with my community still doing blood runs for all the AVL vampires in the area. Since I killed the demon snake of a Mayor, both the American Vampire League and the Slayer council have given me lot more praise and they made sure to announce that my father didn't die for nothing. Anyway just wanted to say hello and hope your enjoying the story, the girls and I are headed out to patrol.

See you soon........