Into The Woods

I was out hunting tonight, Nick had went to hang out with his friends and Dawn was with them it seemed that my brother and Buffy's sister have been getting along...crush like...although he denies it and Mama was on her way to Louisiana. 

With knowing Mama had limited time, she decided to move back into the Louisiana house. She wanted to be close to daddy, even though he's gone his presence was still there. The house was to Mama like my necklace was to me, we feel him beside us.  We still hoped that some miracle would happen and Mama's health would improve and all of this would just be a horrible nightmare. If it is, I'd like to wake up. 

Anyway I was patrolling while Buffy was with Riley. She was still oblivious about what Riley's been doing, I still couldn't believe it either. I was just starting to trust him, we had just gotten over the lockdown everything was going back to normal and then he showed up at my house with those people....the people who locked up and killed so many including several American Vampires....like Zandra. After her death, her clan decided to transfer to a different area. 

I didn't want to be the one to tell Buffy, she's my best friend and it's not my place. What goes on in other people's relationships has nothing to do with me but if Riley is doing what I think he is and his people are coming back then I have no choice. 

I sighed stuffing my hands in my pockets of my black leather jacket and walked around town. My mind felt like it was going to burst, so much was going on, I didn't know what to do or where to turn. Someday I would like to live somewhere carefree, where I can just be myself without having to worry.  

Sighing for the hundredth time, I reached the end of a street when I saw something from the corner of my eye, I turned spotting Riley. He looked suspicious, walking towards a dark ally, his emotions were everywhere. If he was here then where was Buffy?

I raised an eyebrow, I followed quietly watching as he walked up to an old warehouse, and up some stairs. My mouth dropped open, before I growled. I knew exactly what the place was. 

"No way." I whispered to myself.

This was what we called a blood den a horrible, disgusting place where humans would pay the vampires to drink from them. The American Vampire League have been trying to get rid of them for a long time.  

You never know if the human could have a virus or something wrong with their blood so blood dens were against the law. 

My father's bar was a blood bar which was totally different. Fangtasia was clean, approved and had many options live, or bottled animal only of course just like a normal bar there was even human food, and it had music for dancing. 

Shaking my head, I turned to leave and bumped into someone.

Looking up I came face to face with Spike and rolled my eyes.

"You gonna tell Buffy?"

"Not the kind of thing I wanna tell my friend, but I have no choice now." I muttered glancing back at the building, before shaking my head again and stared at him. "What are you doing here? Stalking me again?"

"What! Bloody likely." He said rolling his eyes.

I snickered at him and moved around him.

"Well c'mon then" I told him smirking, walking away. "Might as well use you to my advantage.... A blood den." I scoffed shaking my head in disgust. 

I heard his footsteps behind me.

-----

Entering Buffy's house, I went up the stairs without making a sound, and pushed open her door, closing it behind me and turned glancing around the darkness. I watched Buffy stir, waking up.