Casting*

That's me ^ My name is Victoria Belle Northman

That's me ^ My name is Victoria Belle Northman. I am a vampire well not a full vampire, I'm also half human but I prefer to call myself a vampire. 

These are my amazing parents my mommy Camillia, my mother was born half human- half vampire just like me, she's the oldest biological daughter of Godric and Anastasia

These are my amazing parents my mommy Camillia, my mother was born half human- half vampire just like me, she's the oldest biological daughter of Godric and Anastasia. And if you don't know who my daddy Eric Northman is you probably shouldn't be reading this. My daddy is very famous. 

As a child I lived in Shreveport Louisiana with him and Mama. We had a big house there that he and Mama designed themselves. My father also owned a popular vampire bar Fangtasia. I spent a lot of time there, even though I was little, and it was against the rules for a child to be in such places. Mama always kept an eye on me, usually I hung out in the office or for fun daddy would let me sit on his throne.

I was his princess. On my sixth birthday Daddy took Mama and I to play in the woods and the snow, it was my birthday and Christmas all wrapped up in one, a birthmas. I loved playing in the snow and being with my parents. I remember that day like it was a dream, we were happy playing Mama, and I were catching snowflakes it was a winter wonderland, perfect setting for my princess like world when the next thing I knew these creatures came bursting out of the trees wielding these really old swords.

Daddy shoved me into Mama's arms and forced us to leave him behind, Mama knew Daddy could handle himself, so she took off for the bar but then Mama froze and turned back Daddy had a stake in his back, Mama felt his pain. Daddy had lost, he disappeared, he was gone. I remember Mama's devastating screams and the way her body shook.

Mama refused to move until the creatures took a step towards her then she turned, and we escaped, the last things I remember seeing was the face of the killer, his face was morphed differently but he was definitely a vampire and before I blacked out, I saw something slither out from behind a tree.

We managed to make it to the bar where Mama broke down, my aunt Pam my father's progeny although she was heartbroken over losing her maker, she tried her best to tend to us. After a few days my grandparents Anna and Godric came to us, Godric had felt Daddy's death. Seeing the state Mama was in, they persuaded her to move in with them, and so we moved to Sunnydale and that's where we lived our entire lives

My cousin Roman De Luca lived with us too, he's my mom's sister's son. His parents Freya and Thomas passed away so Roman was raised by our grandparents, he's a hybrid but doesn't lean towards the wolf side.

 His parents Freya and Thomas passed away so Roman was raised by our grandparents, he's a hybrid but doesn't lean towards the wolf side

He's my best friend. (Imagine long hair little below the shoulders)

Our grandfather taught us the basic vampirism like hunting and staying in control while our grandmother taught us how to use weapons and such.  Around the same year that Mama and I moved in, Grandma enrolled us into school where we met our best friends Willow Rosenberg and Alexander Harris. It was hard keeping our secrets from them, but we managed to balance our worlds perfectly until last year when Buffy Summers moved to town and a lot of stuff happened.

Buffy and I didn't hit it off that great but when I showed her, we were different and didn't touch human blood, we started being more friendly and get to know each other. Willow and Xander accepted Rome and I right off the bat. They're the only ones who know we exist. Oh, and another thing I help her slay vampires.

I am a half human vampire who is a vampire slayer

-Details about Victoria-

Weaknesses:

-The true death.

-Silver/ Some magic.

-Sleep or blood deprivation.

-friends and family.

Powers:
Extendable fangs,
self control,
excellent predator skills(hunting)
Rapid healing factor(unless the injury is severe)
Heightened senses
Superhuman speed
Super human strength

Background:

Victoria has the most common powers and a few weaknesses of a vampire but because of her being partly human it drains out some of them  she can't glamour or use her blood to heal someone but she can walk in the sun, eat human food and do things like humans, Pure silver is a major weakness if she's stabbed deeply or anything it can drain her completely and will take a few days to heal depending on the wound.

Her family/and or vampire community are preferred as the AVL, the American Vampire League so as you don't confuse them with the Evil Hellmouth vampires, The AVL has been around for many years it's one of the oldest communities around the world.

Victoria, also known as Tor(Xander, Buffy and Willow) Tori(Everyone) Vi(family) or Vicky(Cordelia and Harmony-Popular girls) has a mix of different moods which can change daily. She's hard headed, sometimes sarcastic, a bit hotheaded, and a straight A student genius who can speak several languages and will protect her family and friends even if it means she gets hurt.  Victoria also has serious issues with self-doubting herself and others.

Now she loves who she is but as a born vampire she finds it hard adjusting born vampires are unheard of and rare, just like all 'normal' kids Tori has issues. 

She has a ton of Eric's personality and attitude like her sarcastic and cockiness along with his outer appearance, she is a female version of him, she's got Godric's fighting skills and mind set while she's also got her mother and grandmother's friendly and gentle qualities. 

Tori loves anything based on Art, taking pictures, drawing/sketching, painting, yearbook anything artistic but she hates everything preppy, and she LOVES to wear black or dark colors sometimes you'll see her in color but that's only to please her cousin Molly who's the cause of pink in her closet. She's not Goth.

-------------------------------------------

Victoria's vampire community is different (true blood vampires)

Their government like the monarchs: Queens/Kings, Magisters, and the sheriff's keep they're kind safe and have adjusted rules set by the Authority.

To know more about Victoria's family tree go read the wicked ancestry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED (10-12-19) The rest of the cast as themselves, hope you enjoy my new OC. :)

Starts in season two!