The Wish

After about a week I was all healed, it didn't take that long. Rome and everyone kept bringing me fresh blood and after I was able to stand, Mom took me hunting and I was able to feed better. 

I still wasn't talking to Xander or Willow. I was just not okay with cheating I don't care what the reasons are. Especially when Willow was dating Roman, he's my cousin, my actual blood and you don't mess with my family. Rather they were born into my family or turned what little family I have left means everything above everyone. 

I walked up to my locker with my hand in Oz's, he hasn't left my side not that I minded and worked my combination. 

"Tori! wow." Willow said coming around the corner, smiling big at me.

 I stopped and slowly turned to face her.

"Look at us, running into each other, as two people who go to the same school are so likely to do now and then."

I sighed, before ignoring her, forgetting my locker and turned to leave.

"Tor... wait, please?" Willow said pleading.

I stopped and reluctantly give her my attention, I crossed my arms waiting, Oz wrapped his arm around my waist providing comfort and helping me stay calm.

"What I did...when I think that I hurt Rom-" Will started

" You said this stuff already" I said.

"Right but...I wanna make it up to him." Willow said.. "I mean-."

 "I'm not the one you should be saying that too." I told her. "Willow, Roman's my cousin, he's my real blood cousin as in my mom's sisters son, he's my best friend, my family means more to me than anyone, He, Kassie and my mother are all I have left....if you didn't want to be with him then you should have told him, instead of stringing both him and Cordelia along." 

"I know-"

"For Roman and I dating is a hard subject, especially when the one we're with might not be our mates." I added glancing at Oz sadly. "It's just the way we are, mates are chosen for us which makes dating really hard. He took a lot of courage to ask you out."

"I-"

"I'm not mad at you, I've always known you and Xander had parts of each other no one else could touch I understand and not mad." I muttered sighing. "And I think Roman knew too."

Willow smiled. 

"But I'm disappointed and I'm trying really hard not to get angry, so please just leave me alone and stop calling Roman he wants nothing to do with you right now" I said shaking my head and turned walking off, leaving her standing there, Oz rubbed my back. 

I glanced over at him.

"We're going to talk about it too."  I told him earning a nod.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Bronze later that night, Oz and I were hanging out, watching everyone else enjoy themselves.

The gang was here too but I ignored all of them, Cordelia and I gave each other looks, after I saved her life she's been like super nice to me.

 I watched her and Buffy go at it and decided to ignore it.

Oz grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

I laughed, we walked out a little later and headed home where we had dinner with mom and Rome, and hung out watching movies with my cousin. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------