Hush

(warning-Slight smut/I'm not very good with that stuff so please be kind:) )

Sitting in psych listening to Professor Walsh lecture us, I sat in between Buffy and Willow.

"So I'll see you all Monday for a final review session" Professor Walsh told us.

"Man that was an exciting class huh?" Willow asked.

"Oh yeah well." Buffy said.

"And the last twenty minutes was a revelation just laid out everything we need to know for the final I'd hate to have missed that." Willow said.

"Just tell me I didn't snore." Buffy said.

"Very discreet" I told her. "Minimal drool."

We got up, gathering our stuff and walked out together going down the hall.

"So were you dreaming?" I asked adjusting my book and binder.

"Yeah, it was kind of intense."

"Intense really?" Riley said coming up to us. "Cause you seemed so peaceful."

He started to walk with us.

"Of course it was only for a moment." Buffy told him.

"You know, you guys I'm gonna do the thing,." I told them smiling, I turned walking off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you heard of a group called the gentlemen?" I asked sitting in my dorm at my desk.

Giles was tired of Spike being at his place so I was forced to bring him here not happy with that either but there was nothing I could do. He wasn't supposed to be here but we couldn't trust him enough to release him, the vamps in my dorm knew he was here and kept quiet about it. 

"Group of what?" He asked

"The gentlemen Giles wants to know."

"No" Spike said walking over to my fridge, chewing on something and searching through my fridge, I glared at him.

"We're out of wheat-a-bits." Spike said.

"We are out of wheat-a-bits because you ate it all again." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Get some more."

"Don't you drink blood?" I asked turning around picking up my papers, organizing them. "Why are you eating all my human food?."

"I like to crumble up the wheat-a-bits in the blood gives it a little texture." Spike said, he laid on my bed with crackers and a jar of peanut butter.

"Sounds like a personal problem." I told him glaring. "You're just going to have to figure out how to pick it up yourself.... without drawing attention."

"Sissy"

I walked over and hit him on the head making him cry out.

"I got class so stay here and be quiet." I told him turning and walking out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Buffy and Willow in a hall and walked with them, talking about Willow's witch group.

"So not stellar huh?" Buffy asked.

"Talk all talk Blah blah Gaia Blah blah moon...life force power thingy" Willow told us." you know after a couple of sessions I was hoping we would get into something real but "