Two To Go

"Come on." Buffy said turning back to us. "We have to keep going."

We were heading back through the woods. Trying to get back,I was doing my best to stay calm, but I was worried. Just when I think my life is getting back on track BAM! between Spike, Tara and Willow I just wanted to dig a hole and climb in.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I muttered stopping short for a minute and covering my mouth.

"Again?" Anya asked annoyed.

"Well you try being pregnant and looking like a whale and having all of these emotions and let's see how you feel." " I retorted rolling my eyes. I steadied myself against a tree feeling like I wanted to upchuck. "I should be at home choosing a baby name and getting ready to welcome a new child into my life, I only have a couple weeks left." 

Anya gave me a soft look while Xander patted my back gently, he reached in my bag and grabbed my water bottle for me. I took it gratefully, taking a drink.

"Wait don't you mean a couple of months?" Buffy asked stopping and came back. 

"No I mean weeks." I told them earning looks. "Women in my family have always had fast pregnancies, because we're not fully human." I scoffed a little and felt like crying. "The father of the child I'm about to pop out abandoned me."

Anya frowned at me.

"I'm sorry." She told me making me sigh.

"And as if to add to that injury Tara's dead and Will's gone to the dark side." I said taking in a deep breath. "What happened back there." I pointed behind us. "The sounds of it and the smell. I not only felt Willow's pain, but I felt Warren's death!"

"I know."

"Willow did that." Xander said shaken.

"That's why we have to move." I added standing up straight.

Buffy placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You good?"

I nodded.

"You heard what she said 'one down'" I said shrugging off my problem, Will needed me. We started walking again.

"So, we're thinking 'two to go' Jonathan." Anya said. "And what's his face, the other guy."

"Andrew." I told her. "Both of them are just sitting in the county jail without a clue Willow's coming."

"You don't think she's gonna kill them too?" Xander asked looking at me, I stared back. "She wouldn't...there's no good reason."

"Will's got an addictive personality." I told him gently, frowning at our best friend. "And she's just tasted blood.... she could be there already."

"No, she couldn't." Anya said knowingly. "A witch at her level? She could only go airborne. It's a thing, very flashy, impresses the locals but it does take longer."

"Longer than what?" Xander asked.

"Teleporting." Anya said giving me a friendly smile. "See ya Tori."

And with that she teleported out of sight in a swirl of mystical energies. Leaving the three of us behind.

"Right." Xander said sarcastically. "Vengeance demon. How could I....at least she'll get there first."

"And I'm counting the ways that could go wrong." Buffy said.

"Anya can handle herself." Xander told her confidently. 

"Against Willow...tonight. Don't be too sure."

"She's got to come down sometime, doesn't she?" Xander Asked. "I mean back there she was out of her head, running on grief and magicks."