Season Five

This year has gone by so fast,  a bunch of heart ach and drama. Buffy started dating Riley who is actually a member of a secret government that captures demons, vampires and other creatures. He is also half robot which I guess isn't that strange. He and I still don't like each other but like I have said before he is important to Buffy so I tolerate it and play nice.

Xander moved Anya into his basement and are now living with his family together.

Willow is now dating Tara, they are so cute together, they hang out with my friends Megan and her girlfriend all the time.

 Oz and I broke up, or Oz left after a she-itch showed up and caused a bunch of drama.... I got drunk one night and had a weird one night stand with Spike and found out he was my mate....yeah don't remind me, Oz came back and we reconciled and are still very good friends.  

Since we took down the robot monster, things have slowly gone back to normal, the Initiative people have started to clear out, only Riley and a few are left.  My distant cousin Alexis headed back to Boston with her mother. 

We are now on summer break, so I have spent almost every day chilling at the beach with the gang, while taking the slaying over since Buffy's the one with a boyfriend, nothing personal. And I've been hanging out at home with Mom a lot, she has taken days off from work just so we can do our thing together. 

Anyway here's an updated pic. 

Victoria Belle Northman is my name as you already know,  biological daughter of the one and only Eric Northman who I am very proud to claim as well as my biological grandparents Anna and Godric

I am a vampire slayer who happens to be a Dhampir. A vampire who was born half human. It has been hard growing up and learning new things about myself and who I am.  I have learned everyone has things they have to go through, my birth was simply as Godric said once a miracle. 

Like my mother, and her sisters, and my two cousins Kassandra and Roman our births show the humans we can live side by side. 

 I am lucky to have such best friends as Buffy Summers, Willow Rosenberg and Xander Harris, my new friends Tara Maclay and Anya Jenkins as well as many vampire friends.

Whenever I am around them, I feel like I can be my self and I don't have to hide my fangs.  They accept me and have learned not all vampires are mindless-soulless. 

Hi ya'll Tori told me I had to do this so my name is Nikolai Godric Northman

Hi ya'll Tori told me I had to do this so my name is Nikolai Godric Northman. (face claimed: Austin Butler) 

Everyone calls me Nick, or Nicky 

I'm fourteen years old, and the only son of Eric and Camillia Northman as well as Tori's little brother. Like my sister I am half human-half vampire but I'm what Tori calls a vampire in training, and I guess you could say I'm a little more sensitive than my sister. 

Some would refer to me as a mini version of my sister.  Which some fourteen year olds would hate but I like being close to my big sister, my family has always been close and loyal to each other.

Of course we fight but we can never stay mad for that long. Anyway I go to Sunnydale middle school. 

My friends are fellow vampires Zeke Kokomo, Nina Adams and Axel Brooks, as well as Buffy's sister Dawn.  She and I are mutual friends due to our sisters being friends.