School hard*

"A lot of educators tell students think of your principal as your pal. I say think of me as your judge, jury and executioner. Tell me who do you think is the most troublesome student."

I sat in the middle of Buffy and one of the schools 'bad girls' Sheila. 

Due to the fire and the whole Frankenstein thing Buffy and I were number one on Snyder's Grinch list. 

Buffy looked over at me and Sheila slowly looked over at Buffy.

 I glanced between them; I could feel Buffy's nervousness.

"Well, it is quite a match between you three." Snyder said looking between the three of us. "On the one hand Buffy and Victoria haven't stabbed a horticulture teacher with a trowel." 

"I didn't stab anyone with a trowel. They were pruning shears." Sheila said defensibly smirking, a little snarky in her tone.

 "On the other hand, Sheila has never burned down a school building." Snyder said looking over at us.

"That was never proven." I said calmly, showing no emotion.  "Fire Marshall Rex said it coulda been mice." 

Buffy nodded her head eagerly. 

"Mice?" Snyder repeated giving me a harden look.

"M-Mice that were smoking?" Buffy said nervously. 

"The three of you seem to be tied in the class-cutting and fight starting events." Snyder said. "You really are neck and neck here. It's quite exciting."

"What does the winner get?" Buffy asked.

"Expelled" Snyder said.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. 

"Thursday is parent-teacher night. Your parents, assuming you have any, will meet your teachers, assuming you have any left"  He told us sternly. "I've decided to put the three of you in charge of this event. You have three days to prepare the refreshments, make the banners and transform the school lounge into a habitable place for adults. This will incur my good will. And may affect what I tell your parents when I meet them.  Are we clear?"

"I'm clear" Buffy said looking at me then at Sheila. "Don't you feel clear?....We're very clear." 

I sighed and patted Buffy's hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, it shouldn't be that hard." Buffy said looking over at Shelia and I walking out into the hall. "We can work on the banners at lunch tomorrow and figure out refreshments then?"

I nodded in agreement while Sheila really didn't care.

"Yeah, sure whatever." She said walking off. "Hey meat-pie!"

I rolled my eyes looking at Buffy.

"Sorry I can't use any influences and get us out of this" I told her gently. "They really can't do anything about this type of stuff."

"It's fine" Buffy told me shrugging. 

Willow, Roman and Xander walked up to us. 

"So Snyder's got you guys making party favors huh?" Rome asked.

"His three worst students. That's what my mom sees when she looks at me...A Sheila." Buffy told us.

We looked over finding Sheila kissing an older boy with long, blonde hair.

"Well, Sheila's super intense. That guy with her...that's the guy she can bring home to mother." Xander said.

 "She was already smoking in fifth grade, Once I was lookout for her." Willow said.