Bad Girls

Sunnydale cemetery, I fell backwards into the mound of a fresh grave, fighting a pair of leather-uniformed vampires. Buffy wanted to spend some time with her mom and Angel so I agreed to team up this time with Faith. We were patrolling together.

"So, what you're telling me never?!"

"Faith! Really" I told her struggling. "Now is not the time!"

"I'm curious" She said. "Never ever?!"

I kicked up with my legs and sent the vampire rolling over and off of me and then back rolled up to a standing position.

"Come on really, All this time and not even once?"

Faith blocked a high punch from her assailant, grabbed onto his shoulder and flipped him forward, He landed hard on his back.

"How many times do I have to say it?" I asked her, ducking a swing. "I have never.." I backhand punched my attacker. "...done it..." The vampire staggered backwards into a lamppost from the force of my punch, I took a full spin towards him. "with Xander!"

I jammed my dagger home and the vamp crumbled to dust. I looked over at Faith, still fighting. 

"He's just a friend, my best friend I grew up with him."

Faith leaped at her assailant, did a log roll in midair and went down hard on him with her knee digging into his back, shoving him into the ground. She raised her stake and plunged it into his back, dusting him instantly. She got up and came over to meet me.

"So? what are friends for? I mean, I'm sorry" She said smiling sexily. "It's just all this sweating-night, side by side action and you never put in for a little after-hours." 

She shoved her pelvis forward and grunted.

 "Thanks for the poetry." I told her raising an eyebrow.  "And no, I love Xander I just don't love Xander besides I'm with Oz and I love him more." 

I looked at the ground noticing some boot prints in the mud, and sniffed around.

"A werewolf and a vampire sounds like a graphic romance novel. You think too much." Faith said starting to leave, I grabbed onto her arm, looking down. 

"Hey, there's one more."

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I think too much" I told her. "And I can smell it." 

We started to walk, following the extra set of prints, which lead behind a gravestone.

"Okay count of three " I said quietly. "One..."

Faith jumped ahead before I could finish and shoulder rolled over the gravestone. The vampire wasn't  there, but he went running at her. He was dressed in the same leather uniform.

"Three?" I muttered and crossed my arms watching her. 

Faith tried to roundhouse kick the vampire, but he caught her leg right before it connected  with his head. He grabbed her shoulder, spun halfway around and threw her against a tall gravestone. She hit the ground hard and immediately started to get back up.

I sped up behind  him as he looked down at Faith and pulled out two swords, one with a long blade, the other short.

He heard me coming and spun his head around to see me.

I stopped in my tracks, holding a stake up in my hand. The vampire swung his long sword in a wide arc and sliced off the tip of the stake. 

I dropped what was left of my stake going to pull out my dagger as the vampire swung his sword down. I stared at them, they looked formilar but where have I seen them.