Wrecked

Slowly waking up, my head was laid on something hard, my eyes opened in confusion, I laid there for a few minutes trying to piece it together. My confusion went away as I felt his arms around me and heard his shallow breathing. My lips curved into a small smile remembering. 

Catching a smell of dust, I picked my head up and looked around, bits of broken wood, plaster and cardboard was everywhere, I saw what was left of an outframe of an old house and blinked, there were patches of light shining through but they were far from where we were laying. 

Looking at myself I found myself completely naked, oddly enough I wasn't ashamed by it. I was proud of my body. I was taught to love myself.

Underneath me I felt Spike take in a deep breath and glanced at him, he was still asleep. Just looking at him I could feel it again. His arms were wrapped around me so tightly, it felt safe. 

I scooted up a little, leaning on my elbow and laid my head on my hand. Quietly I reached over with my other hand running it up his chest covered in crescent shaped moon marks, some blood had been drawn. I ran my fingers across them feeling proud. Gazing down at him, his face was turned in my direction, my fingers worked their way up and traced the outline of his face. I ran my finger under his eyelashes, over his nose and his lips, every inch I just had to touch. 

This is what I would get to look at every day, I couldn't say it was a bad thing, he looked so different when he was asleep. When his mouth wasn't running, he looked peaceful and happy. 

Before I could get any further of gaping at my gorgeous mate, his eyes opened meeting mine catching me staring, he broke into a smile making my heart burst into a million butterflies. I continued staring at him with no shame for a minute longer then looked upwards. 

"When did the building fall down?"

"I don't know." He told me looking around, frowning. "Must have been sometime between the first time and the uh..."

He smirked making me glare slightly.

"Don't finish that sentence." I told him sternly.

He let out a chuckle, he reached out and pulled me closer, kissing my cheek softly, causing me to melt and roll my eyes in amusement.

----------------------

A little while I was still in the abandoned building, I had gotten dressed in my black leather jeans and deep red shirt and black leather jacket.  I was just finishing up zipping up a boot before realizing I was missing one.

"Where's my other boot?" I muttered looking around. "I cannot lose those; Molly got them custom made for me in London, she'd kill me for losing her a piece from her newest collection." 

"What's the hurry luv?" Spike asked.

I turned seeing him still laying in our spot, still naked with one hand behind his head looking pleased.

"The hurry is Nicky is coming home today" I told him still looking for my boot. "Plus I really need to check on Willow, she's still mad at me for kicking Amy outta my house." 

"You didn't seem to take issue with that last night." He said smirking, I found my other boot and zipped it up and turned to him.

"You're such a perve." I told him earning a deeper smirk, I rolled my eyes walking over towards him to grab my leather bag.

He reached out, grabbing onto my arm and pulled me down onto his lap, I sighed allowing him.

"I just don't see why you have to run off so quick, I thought we could...." He said sighing then waggled his eyebrows.