Lies My Parents Told Me

It was late at night, my night off I found myself standing in a random ally, with Buffy, Spike and the idiot Wood.  I had no idea why Buffy had to bring him with. 

I didn't like the guy and I wasn't going to pretend to be his friend.... I had no problems with him being a hunter or helping us fight bad guys, I'll take whatever we can get to end this war but there was something about him I couldn't figure out. I was trying to bite my tongue for Buffy's sake but it was really hard for me. 

There were about five vampires, which was rare. Buffy and Spike each had one while I took on two of them. 

I ducked from a punch and went back up grabbing his throat and shoved my sword through his chest and then staked the second one without looking.

"Tor!" 

My head whipped over at Buffy, she nodded her head towards Wood, I glanced over seeing a vampire throw him to the ground, beating on him. Buffy was too wrapped up in her own fight. 

The vampire stood over him growling, I rolled my eyes and vamp sped over making a tiny dirt cloud swirl around, I grabbed the vamp, spun him around to face me and ran my sword through his heart all in one go. He dusted instantly, falling to the ground. 

When the dust and dirt settled Wood looked at me with wide eyes like he was surprised that I saved his life.

"Th-thanks." He muttered. 

I stayed silent and just nodded and reached into my leather satchel tote bag, grabbing my water bottle and took a large drink. I could feel the blood going down my throat making me happy. 

Spike came to my side as I took in a content sigh and turned to him.

"Little tip, mate." He told him wrapping an arm around my waist and held his other hand out to help him up. "Stake's your friend, don't be afraid to use it." 

Wood ignored him and stood up on his own.

Spike shook it off, moving his hand and grabbed my hand instead. He tugged me with him going back to Buffy's side but stopped short. 

"What?" 

I looked over finding Wood staring at us, more Spike than me. I glanced between the two.  

Wood was glaring at my mate, intently. I didn't like the feeling of it.  

"Just waiting for my moment." He mumbled under his breath.

My eyes narrowed, hearing that. I let out a small protective growl as my instincts kicked in, pulling Spike away from him. I glared a little darkly at the man.

Spike heard the sound and saw my face, he kissed my cheek, in an attempt to comfort me. I glanced from Wood to him, seeing his reassuring soft smile and slowly calmed down but if that guy ever once touched my mate, he'd have to go through Victoria Northman first. 

Buffy just had to date a guy who was a vampire hunter.... seriously missing Riley at this point.

-------------------------

"Det ser ut som att du har roligt." I murmured, I was walking down the hallway of the hospital, on the phone with Olivia. (Well it looks like your having fun). 

'I am, auntie Carissa and Alexis have been taking me to visit museums and a bunch of other places'

As usual I was talking in Swedish, I wanted to keep the tradition of teaching Olivia how to speak it, it helped when we needed to talk about things humans wouldn't understand. 

"Och din nya skola är fin?" (And your new school is nice?)

'uh huh I'm not so happy with wearing the uniforms but it's amazing they have a bunch of stuff here, like horse riding, they have horses mama!'