The I In Team

"Hey Tori, Xander said to say he missed ya last night." Willow told me, when I meet them in the cafe finding her and Buffy sitting at a table.

"Yeah sorry Mom needed my help with something and I needed advice on this thing with Spike." I told her sitting down, nursing my mug of mocha. Buffy and Willow knew I hooked up with him and didn't seem to hate me that much, I just wasn't allowed to drink anymore. I didn't plan on telling anyone but this was why I had girlfriends that I could tell anything too and they wouldn't judge me. 

"Did she say anything?" Buffy asked.

"She said plenty along with smile like a child on Christmas, I'll tell you about it later" I said quietly.  "Anyway how did the training thingy go?"

"It was great Professor Walsh said that I was just as amazing as Riley had said. And later, he told me that she couldn't stop talking about this move I made where I used one of the commandos as a shield to block a taser blast. It was like twelve-thousand volts. It took the guy almost two hours to recover." Buffy said.

"Huh" Willow said.

"And you Will?" I asked.

"Like a normal person's. Light on the action-pack. Hope tonight's not too much of a let-down for you. Excitement wise." She told us " You both do remember about tonight, right?

"Bronze" I said nodding. "The gang"

"I wouldn't be anywhere else. I miss you guys" Buffy said. "We haven't been able to spend that much time together lately."

"You've been busy" Willow told her. "fighting armies and stuff. Not to mention other distractions from a romantic...."

I looked at Buffy no longer paying attention to us, and shared a look with Willow.

"Riley just walked in.."

"Do ya want to let him know your here?" I asked

"No just enjoying a good stare." She said.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

 "Well I got something to do so I'll see ya later." I said giving Will a small smile and walked off.

"Kay see ya."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into one of the mausoleums in the nearest cemetery, carrying an ice chest and kicked the door open it was quiet spacious if you liked that kind of thing. I was just glad my family were more sophisticated.  

"Hey!" Spike snapped, I glanced up at him. "Wipe your feet when you enter a person's home."

"Oh sorry" I said rolling my eyes and smirked closing the door. "Careless of me, tracking mud all over your uh mud"

 "I admit, it's a bit of a fixer-upper." He said looking at me. "Needs a woman's touch. Care to have a crack at it?"

"Any other time I'd love to go on trading jabs but I only have a few minutes before class." I told him walking around him and setting the chest down. "Giles told me what you did...that you helped him...it uh means a lot to me. Figured this would be a way of paying his debt." I patted the lid of the chest.

"Stuff the gratitude" Spike said rubbing the back of his neck. "He owes me more than that..."

"The blood is my appreciation" I said glaring at him before pulling a small bundle of dollar bills out of my back pocket and handing it to him. "This is his...Three hundred....count it if you'd like"

He snatched it out of my hand I bit my tongue from lashing out.

"I'll do that" He said starting to count the money, I looked the place over.