The Yoko Factor

(Guest star- Roman De Luca, Guest Star- Kassandra Danvers)

While Buffy had went to LA to help Angel, I stayed in Sunnydale, slaying and patrolling. We had heard that Angel got seriously hurt she said that he was fine but an old friend of ours was there while I was deeply worried for my 'brother' someone had to stay behind and take care of the slaying so I did.

I had to tell King Calum about what had happened, when Oz was here and how I was inside that place.

Of course the people there had seen my fangs and well they knew what I was. too...Just a bunch of drama. To add to that Drama, because of the army people knowing I was a vampire, there were people out hunting me which is kind of ironic, while Riley is hiding I refused too. I won't run from people trying to kill me. I meant what I said about being done with those people.

Anyway Riley and Xander were camping out at the high school, I told them I would check up on them after I finished patrol. That's what I was doing now, I walked through the woods tracking. The rest of the AVL were put on lock-down, things had seriously exploded, no creature good or evil were safe. It made me feel horrible. The lock-down had everyone forced to stay inside their homes around the world. They weren't allowed to even open their doors to anyone unless it was me checking up on them. It was part of my job now, I wished I would have done a lot more damage when I was down in that place.

Sniffing around, I was in full vampire mode, it's not easy to track a robot when there wasn't a scent to track. I was just about to turn into a path when I heard something, running at me at full speed. I spun around with my fangs and dagger ready, only to come face to face with Roman and Kassandra.

"God you scared me." I told them glaring.

"Why aren't you paying attention to your surroundings?" He asked, coming closer. "Queen Helena gave me permission to come help and check the situation out."

"Same here, well the part of coming to help." Kassie said staring at us. "I didn't tell Jeremy what was happening just that you needed me."

I sighed, giving them a both a friendly smile, pulling them into a group hug.

"Thank you." I muttered pulling back.

"The others wanted to come but ya know with the lock-down." Rome told me, I nodded in understanding.

"So find anything yet?" Kass asked.

"Nothing." I told her. "there's a cave up ahead that I haven't checked out yet."

She nodded, we turned and walked towards the cave.

"Tracking a robot man is kinda hard." I told them.

"Well let's see what I can do." Kassie told me. 

"Yes" A voice said, we turned over seeing the robot-demon Adam and hissed in sync. "That would be good to see."

-----

I hissed loudly, stepping in front of my cousins, ready for the fight. Adam swatted the dagger out of my hand. I growled jumping up and kicking him with little damage. He swung back at me and threw me backwards, he rushed at me swinging his hand down, I blocked it with my own. Adam grabbed a hold of my throat before I could do anything and threw me against the wall. I watched as a skewer appeared out of his arm and stared at it sternly.

Roman took this chance to run up attempting to shoot Adam with some blaster he had found. Adam arched back, arms wide as he released me, I sped away before he could do anything and went to Roman and Kassie's side, grouping back up.

"Thank you."

"Get out, let's go, we need to regroup." I said pushing the two out. Roman's eyes were really dark, nothing like his usual self.