Becoming

Buffy went patrolling last night I would have but Mom had the night off so she, Rome and I went hunting.

 Anyway we're sitting in the cafeteria I was chewing on my favorite gummy worm snack and feeling like my old snappy self. Hint the snappy self part. Sitting on Oz's lap we were listening to Xander tell us about his patrol with Buffy using fish sticks to demonstrate it. 

"Is that it?" Cordelia asked.

"Yeah that's it...and scene!" Xander said.

"That's exactly how it happened." Buffy told us. 

"Yeah cause that's how Patrolling always is." I said snickering.

Xander stuck his tongue out at me and I looked around making sure no one was looking before hissing making him jump. I laughed.

 "Well, I thought it was riveting." Oz said drawing my attention.  "uh I was a little unclear about some of the themes."

"The theme is Angel's too much of a coward to take me on face to face." Buffy told us.

"Do you think you're ready to fight Angel? I mean alone? without Tori?" Willow said.

"Buffy can fight perfectly on her own without me." I told her throwing a worm in my mouth. "But if you need me and my fangs I'm there." 

She smiled at me. 

 "Thank you but I'm ready" She told me. "I'm also willing and able just the one test I might actually pass."

"Don't say that!" Willow told her. "You're gonna pass everything,  I will tutor you Tori can help you with the French we will get through this semester if I have to sweat blood."

"Do you think you're likely to?" Xander said. "Cause I'd like to be elsewhere."

 "Uh, me too."  I said raising my hand. "No blood please, I have enough of that in my life don't need to add yours." 

"It was only metaphor blood." Will told me smiling gently. 

I put my hand down and grabbed my thermos taking a drink. 

"Sixth period Buffy, after my computer class we'll rock on chemistry."

 "Ready to rock." Buffy told her.

"Boy Willow, you've really got the teaching bug, taking over computer class...tutoring.." Cordelia told her making her smile wide.

"I love it I really do." She told us, Roman looked at her with a smile.

"I think it's great to do that before you go out and fail in the real world." Cordelia said. "That way you're not falling back on something you're falling...well forward."

 "And almost sixty five of that was actual compliment. Is that a personal best?" I asked her sarcastically. 

 "Gee Tori what are you gonna teach when you fail in life?" Cordelia asked me. 

Xander cut in telling us what he'd teach and started messing with Cordelia the two of them started play fighting.

"That's enough of that!"  Snyder snapped coming over to us, he looked at me. "And you, are we having a chair shortage?"

"We might be" I told him snarky sliding off Oz's lap and into my chair, Oz grabbed my hand underneath the table.

"Watch it Missy."

 I smirked.

"These public displays of affection are not acceptable in my school this isn't an orgy people it's a classroom." Snyder said.