C h a p t e r 15

Chapter 15 : AlecMonday, July 19th, 2021

Chapter 15 : Alec
Monday, July 19th, 2021

I swear Madelyn Adams is going to be the death of me.

For the last two hours, I've watched a total of three of my close friends touch her on the dance floor, all in ways that have resulted in those beautiful lips of hers parting open.

First, it was with Aaliyah.

I saw the way Madelyn looked at me while her hips were guided back and forth to grind along my friend's leg; she was turned on, and the cute flush that appeared on her face was proof of it.

She'll probably regret the majority of her actions come tomorrow morning, but I personally enjoyed seeing this loosened up side of Madelyn.

She needed this night to take a break and to lose herself in the music for a while.

I didn't have the slightest clue she was into girls until tonight, and every time I'm with her, I can't help but find myself more and more surprised.

The most shocking part for me was the fact that Madelyn not only let Xavier and Caleb touch her in they way they did, but she also reveled in the feeling of it.

That was when the real torture started; it gave me a peek at what things would be like if she were ours.

Seeing her pressed in between my friends' bodies, her head leaned back against Xavier while the other teased the insides of her thighs nearly killed me. But at the same time, I couldn't help but love it.

The sight of the three of them together looked right, there was no other way of putting it.

Madelyn was perfect for us in almost every way, and at this point, her sexual interests were the biggest mystery so far.

I want her so bad it hurts, but I know ultimately nothing would be easy if she were ours.

Sure, we have the next thirty days off, but who knows what will happen when that time is up.

On the other hand, I can't help but think of all the amazing things we could do with her in thirty days. The things we could do to her.

She doesn't realize that I'm currently watching as she strides away from Caleb and Xavier in a state of slight sexual frustration.

Her face is flushed, her hair is messy, and that tight little dress of hers has risen up slightly from the dancing.

Her chest rises and falls with every breath she takes, and I can't help but smirk when her lustful eyes meet mine.

She seems to have become a lot more comfortable around us recently and I can only hope that'll continue to grow.

I noticed that when Xavier first touched her today.

He had come up from behind her, and I saw the way she jumped slightly by his embrace, only to relax into his touch when she noticed it was him.

She didn't move away from Caleb when he pressed his thigh in between her legs and she didn't look away at the sight of me watching her.